TATTLETALE

OMG! How many places and ways do blockholders have to custom design their work schedule and then complain about some reserve sitting at an airport for three hours at another airline in order to use the only avenue they have where seniority is not a weapon against them.

And she actually had the gall to say something about them shirking their duty and not earning their pay!

Oh Lord this is way, way, way over the top but serves the purpose of showing management and the union a fine example of the monster they have created.

Very true. Lets not go overboard. It's a stupid email and yes, she needs to face the results. But she is a human and a fellow coworker.

And I can't believe how stupid they are!! They've got their phone numbers and e-mail addresses on a public message board for god's sake!!

What a bunch of morons! :shock:

And I can't believe how stupid they are!! They've got their phone numbers and e-mail addresses on a public message board for god's sake!!

What a bunch of morons! :shock:

Is Cyndy Atkin's e-mail on there?

I think I need to drop her a line........ :angry: :down:

Hey Cindy I think you had way too much kool-aid. If I were you I would make sure your wearing your rubber cleaning gloves when u check your mail-box you never know what u might find u dumbass........(ô¿ô)

Is Cyndy Atkin's e-mail on there?

I think I need to drop her a line........ :angry: :down:

What a silly site that makes public your full name, phone number, and e-mail address available to any troll on the internet.

What a silly site that makes public your full name, phone number, and e-mail address available to any troll on the internet.

Well, these people obviously are okay with it!!!

I don't think I would want mine on there, but..............

Sad day for blockholders. Just another reason for reserves to stand together and work towards better work rules. When your own coworkers try to turn you in for something that is none their business it has reached a new low. What happened to the days of taking care of your own?

Please keep in mind that these are only PHL blockholders. This kind of thing is a slap in the face for everyone.

I'm really miffed about it too. :angry:

Thing I would like to know......... Is she one of the ones that overflies and STEALS money out of the reserve's pocket's?

I am going to bet yes and I am going to find out.

Well, these people obviously are okay with it!!!

I don't think I would want mine on there, but..............

uhh huh, right up until she has to change her phone number and shut down her e-mail after that letter she wrote.

Back