TATTLETALE

I AGREE MAKE THINDY DO THAT 4 DAY FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!! WHAT A GREAT PUNISHMENT :up:
Absolutely NOT! I think the Reserves should have free access to Hog Tie the Pompous Fool, tie her down and subject her to "Waterboarding". Have "Miss Paris" sing the French National Anthem (since SHE thinks She is so Internacionale') and agree to STAYING O-U-T of the Galley and attempt to fit into a dress size Smaller than a Size 22! :lol: (I am sure everyone is aware there is such a thing as Hunting Season........Now Bring Me the head of the Witch of the South! :up: ) And to think SHE is doing anyone a Favour around here.......ROTFLMAO , Pure Stupidity!)

I had a non-rev on my flight the other day (funny how EVERYONE is talking about this) and they informed me that Thindy is famous for writing people up. I guess she will fit in with the West flight attendants if that is indeed what they do...I don't know!!!!

Anyway, I did hear that she wrote an apology letter. Anybody hear this or see this letter????

I had a non-rev on my flight the other day (funny how EVERYONE is talking about this) and they informed me that Thindy is famous for writing people up. I guess she will fit in with the West flight attendants if that is indeed what they do...I don't know!!!!

Anyway, I did hear that she wrote an apology letter. Anybody hear this or see this letter????

With regards to the "West" writing people up, that is pure speculation. If anything, we now have PROOF of more narcs on the East side as opposed to the West. If you "don't know", then don't post it to irritate the West. It's old, and serves no purpose.

With regards to the apology letter: Too little, too late, lady. It's on.

Now, back home to play with your cats, Cyndy. Whack-job.

Years back, Cyndy overnighted in DAY with Debbie and me...anyway, we set up a playdate for Boots and Cyndi's Peaches. Well, let's just say that the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...Peaches does not play well with others and we never had a playdate again. I used to bring extra sheets for all the gals on DAY layovers, but after that, I just worried about Debbie and me.

<SNIP> With regards to the "West" writing people up, that is pure speculation. If anything, we now have PROOF of more narcs on the East side as opposed to the West. If you "don't know", then don't post it to irritate the West.
The issue of the west folks writing each other up was confirmed by westies themselves here on this forum before you were a member. It seems to stem from the fear and intimidation culture from when they almost had their Certificate pulled.

Back OT, it sure would be interesting to read Cyndy’s apology letter.

The issue of the west folks writing each other up was confirmed by westies themselves here on this forum before you were a member. It seems to stem from the fear and intimidation culture from when they almost had their Certificate pulled.

Back OT, it sure would be interesting to read Cyndy’s apology letter.

My guess is that she is only sorry that she signed her name to it. :shock:

The issue of the west folks writing each other up was confirmed by westies themselves

Can you direct me to a copy of a letter, or something similar? Or you just "heard?" If you believed everything that has been "confirmed" on this board, well....

Point is, everyone says how "writey uppey" those Westies are, but we are not much better. It didn't need to be yet another "West v East" reference. That's all I was sayin'.....

OT, I bet there will be no apology letter. I guarantee, in her world, she has done nothing wrong or offensive.

With regards to the "West" writing people up, that is pure speculation. If anything, we now have PROOF of more narcs on the East side as opposed to the West. If you "don't know", then don't post it to irritate the West. It's old, and serves no purpose.

With regards to the apology letter: Too little, too late, lady. It's on.

You have a short memory apparently!!!!

I DID NOT SAY THAT!!!

There was a whole thread or discussion somewhere on here regarding the Westies writing people up.....look at it.

And READ my post...it SAYS IF......

So, with all due respect don't YOU start sh!t!!!!!

I agree that it is way too late to apologize.

The only reason she may be sorry is that she was cold busted

Here is a copy of Thindy's letter: Pay attention to the part about most e-mails have been supportive........I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT!!!!!

Thank you Thindy..............APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:55:35 -0500

Dear US Airways Reserves,

Re: Out of Base/On Call Reserves,

I am sorry to have offended all of you with my posting and emails to the AFA Union Officers and then posting the letter. Even though the majority of the emails and voicemails that I have rec'd have been supportive, I know that you were very upset that I put my opinion out there and appeared to be lacking empathy on your issues. I did not send this email to management nor did I mention names, dates, flights, origins or times. Look at that letter carefully. I have never been and never will be a snitch. That is not my MO.

I signed my name....not knowing that it would hit such a chord. It was not anonymous and was not meant to cause such a firestorm.

Ask anyone that knows me that I have always defended all of you and fought for civil rights, equal rights and for what is honorable and just. That is a fact. I know all about the difficulties with standing reserve and frankly.......I have always been on your side about the issues at hand.

It was only my purpose to bring it to your attention so that you would be aware of the risks.

You may remember the very public, blistering letter that I sent to Mr. Lakefield, et al; regarding the two company bankruptcies. I stuck up for everyone and could not tolerate the treatment from management to all of the employees who had sacrificed so much.

Furthermore, I have readily given my overseas trips away on the ETB to all of you before I gave them to a friend. I understand.

Again, please know that I am sorry and do not wish ill will on any of you.

I have taken my whipping and will fall on my sword.

Sincerely yours,

Cyndy Atkins

Way too late Thindy. You showed your true colors. If you are not a snitch...what do you call yourself? It wasn't your purpose to bring it to our attention....it was to be a TATTLETALE because the letter was sent to the union. Do you think the Reserves are a bunch of idiots and don't know what the risks are? And who are you to repremand them anyway? You should worry about yourself, keep your nose in your own business and don't mess with the reserves. You and your letter have no credibility with me. Apology not :down: accepted.

Back