Ted (I'm half a Cuban) Cruz for 16' POTUS.

well Barack(I'm half a black man) Obama managed to win twice so anything is possible

Just for you siggie:

941830_468407843241602_1614488012_n.jpg
http://www.airlinefo..._12#entry998209 #17

And Bush is Texan.

Are not people who live in Texas considered Texans? Or is that only a birthright claim?

Does being Texan get you minority hiring status?

Does living on an Indian reservation make you Native American?

I thought we were talking about what a person was born into not what a person adopted as home.

Reactions: 1 person
Too bad Cruz cant run if he was born in Canada:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

I thought we were talking about what a person was born into not what a person adopted as home.

No, we were talking about Ted Cruz. You brought up Bush (squirrel!).

If I was born in Texas, can I claim that because I'm Texan I'm exempt from paying income tax in Illinois, even though that's where my W-2 says I live?..

Or would the law see me as a citizen of Illinois because that's where I'm paid, and where I pay property & income taxes?...

Cruz was born of an American parent. He's eligible.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf

Ted Cruz ???
You guys have definitely LOST your friggin' MINDS.
Wait till that MORON, with his 'spit shined' COWBOY BOOTS...get's up there 'crowing' All his EVANGELICAL HORSE SH!T.........."JESUS CHRIST is LORD, and my personal SAVIOR" !!!!!!

Anti womens rights,..ANTI Immigration the (his) list goes on and on and on.
Yeah. THAT will get him a few hispanic votes...N O T !!!

That my SAD Conservative friends...will be called...Game-Set-Match. (Like in ......YOU'RE Toast) !!

Denial..is not a river in Egypt. You REPUG CLOWNS..are on the Wrong side of the issues for the Majority of american voters.
What part of the results of '12...do you NOT Get ?

Ted Cruz ???
You guys have definitely LOST your friggin' MINDS.
Wait till that MORON, with his 'spit shined' COWBOY BOOTS...get's up there 'crowing' All his EVANGELICAL HORSE SH!T.........."JESUS CHRIST is LORD, and my personal SAVIOR" !!!!!!

Anti womens rights,..ANTI Immigration the (his) list goes on and on and on.
Yeah. THAT will get him a few hispanic votes...N O T !!!

That my SAD Conservative friends...will be called...Game-Set-Match. (Like in ......YOU'RE Toast) !!

Denial..is not a river in Egypt. You REPUG CLOWNS..are on the Wrong side of the issues for the Majority of american voters.
What part of the results of '12...do you NOT Get ?

Yeah, he'll be up there crowing about BarryCare and America will be deep into sticker shock by then and looking for a fix for the sudden increase in healthcare costs with Obama's name all over the box.

And Hillary will find out what it was like to die in Benghazi politically.

Hmm. If the R's are on the wrong side of the issues, please explain why Mark Sanford just won an election he was outspent in by a pretty large margin. All of the media hacks said it was a gift that he won the primary. Yet he just defeated the cardboard cutout by a pretty large margin...

I suspect as people start seeing the financial impact of Obamacare, it's going to make life quite difficult for incumbent Democrats nationwide in 2014.

That's why so many are throwing in the towel now. They know. They'll go out without being defeated at the ballot box.

I don't see Ted Cruz as a headliner, but matching him up on a Rand Paul ticket might work.

Hillary's got the stains of Benghazi, and Biden's the one people will associate with gun control more than anyone else. Who else realistically could run at this point for the Dems?

No, Bears, I don't see the R's being on the wrong side of the issues that really matter to people -- their wallets and their freedoms. The Dems can bring up Squirrel! issues like abortion and immigration to try and divert attention away, but in the end, the horrors of Louis Gosnell happened in a Democrat state, an issue of partial birth abortion that Obama himself supported. The Boston Bombers who got $100,000+ in welfare benefits and their accomplices here on expired student visas are the very type of people the Dream Act was set to reward. Also in a Democrat state, I might add...

The 2014 primaries are about a year away. We'll see soon enough.

Carville on Ted Cruz:

"I think he is the most talented and fearless Republican politician I've seen in the last 30 years."

Carville accurately described the conservative view: "'If we only got someone who was articulate and was for what we were for, we would win elections. And we get these John McCains and these Mitt Romneys and these squishy guys that can't do anything.'" Carville added: "Well, there's one thing this guy [Cruz} is not -- he ain't squishy, not in the least."

Carville's never been one to mince words.

Reactions: 1 person
So you all tried to crucify Clinton for the Monica situation, but its ok for Sanford to be on official business and having years long affair with a woman in South America, since he was now elected to Congress.

Latest posts