Ted (I'm half a Cuban) Cruz for 16' POTUS.

Hmm. If the R's are on the wrong side of the issues, please explain why Mark Sanford just won an election he was outspent in by a pretty large margin. All of the media hacks said it was a gift that he won the primary. Yet he just defeated the cardboard cutout by a pretty large margin...

I suspect as people start seeing the financial impact of Obamacare, it's going to make life quite difficult for incumbent Democrats nationwide in 2014.

That's why so many are throwing in the towel now. They know. They'll go out without being defeated at the ballot box.

I don't see Ted Cruz as a headliner, but matching him up on a Rand Paul ticket might work.

Hillary's got the stains of Benghazi, and Biden's the one people will associate with gun control more than anyone else. Who else realistically could run at this point for the Dems?

No, Bears, I don't see the R's being on the wrong side of the issues that really matter to people -- their wallets and their freedoms. The Dems can bring up Squirrel! issues like abortion and immigration to try and divert attention away, but in the end, the horrors of Louis Gosnell happened in a Democrat state, an issue of partial birth abortion that Obama himself supported. The Boston Bombers who got $100,000+ in welfare benefits and their accomplices here on expired student visas are the very type of people the Dream Act was set to reward. Also in a Democrat state, I might add...

The 2014 primaries are about a year away. We'll see soon enough.

So the fact that it was a conservative state and a conservative candidate did not play a factor in the out come?

At least the republicans cannot rely on the family values BS any more. Gingrich and Sanford have proved that. Wonder what Sanfords view is on traditional marriage? One man and two women.......or more.

Reactions: 1 person
So you all tried to crucify Clinton for the Monica situation, but its ok for Sanford to be on official business and having years long affair with a woman in South America, since he was now elected to Congress.

Clinton crucified himself.

People voted Sanford back, go whine to them......

There goes taking back the house.....

So you all tried to crucify Clinton for the Monica situation, but its ok for Sanford to be on official business and having years long affair with a woman in South America, since he was now elected to Congress.
He was crucified because of Monica. He could have done better than that. Sanfords girlfriend is way hotter so he gets a pass.

Wrong again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/25/us/25sanford.html?ref=marksanford&_r=0

Mr. Sanford, 49, admitted that he had been in Buenos Aires since Thursday, not hiking on the Appalachian Trail, as his staff members had said.

“The bottom line is this,” he said. “I have been unfaithful to my wife.”

Mr. Sanford made at least one state-sponsored trip to Argentina during the period of his relationship. In an interview late Wednesday, Daniel Scioli, the governor of Buenos Aires Province, said he met with Mr. Sanford on June 26, 2008, in La Plata, a town outside Buenos Aires. Mr. Scioli said the request for the meeting had come from Mr. Sanford’s office via the United States Embassy.

Err.....Sanford was not and is not "The President of the United States"!

945722_571683892865551_751897231_n.jpg

So then the right wingers are hypocrites.

So if Benghazi had happened under Bush's watch, you wouldn't be screaming for heads to roll....................correct?

"It was the first time lawmakers heard publicly from someone who was actually on the ground in Libya during the attack, organizing the evacuation of U.S. personnel and pleading for military help that never came. They heard that officials on the ground and in Washington immediately believed the attack to be the work of terrorists, and that the extremists tried to lure more Americans into what could have been a deadly trap. They heard that the Obama Administration's decision to link the onslaught to popular demonstrations of Muslim anger at an Internet video denigrating Islam had offended Libya's government and hampered the FBI's investigation. And they heard suggestions that the Administration threw up obstacles to the committee's investigation and may have retaliated against one of the "whistleblowers."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/benghazi-hearing-promises-partisan-fireworks-144356871.html

Latest posts