Term Limits

Here's the problem. Mitch McConnell has been in Congress for 35 years. Nancy Peolsi has been in congress 32. If you ask someone in Kentucky...Mitch isn't the problem - it's Pelosi. And in Calfornia, Pelosi isn't the problem, it's McConnell. If you really want term limits, then at the very least, you need to vote in the PRIMARY and vote AGAINST the incumbent. Even if you think he's just great. But when it comes to talk of term limits, it's never "my guy"....it's always "your guy".
When I advocate for term limits, I mean just that! Across the board limits! Both Democrat and Republican!

Well..they'd have to pass it so I'm not holding my breath.
Oh, they won't pass it! There would have to be a Convention of States to enact it!....... Educate yourself K.C.! totally legal! Look it up!

Oh, they won't pass it! There would have to be a Convention of States to enact it!....... Educate yourself K.C.! totally legal! Look it up!

Well....you COULD force term limits. Vote in whatever primary. Say you are in Kentucky. You can always vote against McConnell in the primary. BUT....somebody new might not be as big of a threat to a democrat, so McConnell will get the vote. Hopefully his term will be limited in the general election in November. Trump is bad, but McConnell is worse.

Well....you COULD force term limits. Vote in whatever primary. Say you are in Kentucky. You can always vote against McConnell in the primary. BUT....somebody new might not be as big of a threat to a democrat, so McConnell will get the vote. Hopefully his term will be limited in the general election in November. Trump is bad, but McConnell is worse.
The reality of it is that voting an incumbent out is almost impossible!

OH, YEAH ?

I know an Incumbent that's going to get the 'BUMS RUSH' out the door, on 11/03 !!!!!

But Yes, This A Hole will pardon E V E R Y..O N E, except Michael Cohen, before he HAS TO LEAVE. I'll give you that !
We well see Bears!....... We will see!