The 2011 Depression

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Gerald Celente has been quite frank and rather shocking in his predictions over the years. His latest gives one something to mull over with this reckless abandon to our debt and inflation that this current administration has trouble seeing.
With Bush tax cuts set to expire at year's end, we'll see companies reporting large profits this year to offset the rise in taxes in 2011. And of course as you can expect the Obama administration will tout these profits as proof that their skillful guidance of the economy is working. Great, but wait until the shoe drops sometime in 2011. Europe is dying and soon it will be here.

Article........

Reactions: 2 people
It's in the kool-aid they're drinking in D.C. and passing around to all liberal democrats. An aquaintance of mine, a liberal democrat say's, " What happening in Greece, will never happen here, we're to big" !

This dude also said, "I don't care if Nobama raises my taxes, as long as he raises them on "Rich Folk" !.....................huh ?

Of course me explaing that if that happened, the "Rich Folk" would still be rich , but you would be poorer, went in one ear and out the other !

Reactions: 1 person
Gerald Celente has been quite frank and rather shocking in his predictions over the years. His latest gives one something to mull over with this reckless abandon to our debt and inflation that this current administration has trouble seeing.
With Bush tax cuts set to expire at year's end, we'll see companies reporting large profits this year to offset the rise in taxes in 2011. And of course as you can expect the Obama administration will tout these profits as proof that their skillful guidance of the economy is working. Great, but wait until the shoe drops sometime in 2011. Europe is dying and soon it will be here.

Article........

Funny that you try and parade around this guy's opinion as fact yet call opensecrets and factcheck "questionable" sources.

If I didn’t know any better dell I would say that you want the country to slip into an economic depression. Then you, and others, can scream from the roof tops "I told you so". Like the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for. In your case that is especially true.

Who do you think will be more adversely affected if a depression were to occur? A talking head on radio/TV with millions in the bank, a snake oil salesman like Celente, a politician who once he leaves office will make millions on the speaker’s circuit. Or a current/former airline mechanic who's airline has been through BK twice in the past ten years?

It's in the kool-aid they're drinking in D.C. and passing around to all liberal democrats. An aquaintance of mine, a liberal democrat say's, " What happening in Greece, will never happen here, we're to big" !
Greek debt versus gross domestic product was twice that of the U.S. Here's a list of nations and their public debt. Zimbabwe is at the top of the list with %282. Greece is no.7 at %113.4. Can you find the U.S.? Hint: you'll have to scroll down a bit. This is what we in the industry call "facts", they're not very popular.

Gerald Celente has been quite frank and rather shocking in his predictions over the years.
Mine's the generation of the Falling Sky.

Y2K: The Sky is Falling! We're doomed!
9/11: The Sky is Falling! We're doomed!
Fuel Crisis: The Sky is Falling! We're doomed!
2008 Financial Meltdown: The Sky is Falling! We're doomed!
2009 Economic Free Fall: The Sky is Falling! We're doomed!
2010 Great Recession: The Sky is Falling! We're doomed!
2011 The Greater Depression: The Sky is Falling! We're doomed!
The World is Going to end in 2012: The Sky is Falling! We're doomed!

Frank and shocking predictions? Okay, cool, whatever.

If I didn’t know any better dell I would say that you want the country to slip into an economic depression. Then you, and others, can scream from the roof tops "I told you so". Like the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for. In your case that is especially true.

Who do you think will be more adversely affected if a depression were to occur? A talking head on radio/TV with millions in the bank, a snake oil salesman like Celente, a politician who once he leaves office will make millions on the speaker’s circuit. Or a current/former airline mechanic who's airline has been through BK twice in the past ten years?

Obviously you don't know any better................get back to me about this time next year. You need to update your economic outlook software 777. :lol:

You should research who funds your fabled bastions of truth, social justice and the American way, Pal.

One of the more lame tricks in the book. Try and question their funding when you can't dispute their facts. I still am trying to figure out how you can call opensecrets "questionable" when all they do is report on where politicians get their campaign donations and from whom. Not something that is open manipulation.

Obviously you don't know any better................get back to me about this time next year. You need to update your economic outlook software 777. :lol:

The fact that you say get back to you in a year tells me otherwise. That along with the fact that you seems to put so much stock in what Mr. Celente has to say. Guess what, he's not as smart as you think. Case in point is this comment "We forgot the lesson of England - and how their global imperial overreach destroyed their empire.”

Only an idiot would try and compare us to England. England was a colonial power, where as the USA has never really been one. Being a colonial power means subjugating a people in their native land. As history has shown us colonial powers will fall. Why, because the people living in those colonies are not going anywhere and eventually get tired of being ruled by a foreigner and start taking pot shots at you.

Add to that the colonial power in question eventually tires of being a colonial power and goes home. England did not lose their power because of "global imperial overreach". They had power BECAUSE they were a colonial power. And once they gave up their colonial empire that was it.

The fact that you say get back to you in a year tells me otherwise. That along with the fact that you seems to put so much stock in what Mr. Celente has to say. Guess what, he's not as smart as you think. Case in point is this comment "We forgot the lesson of England - and how their global imperial overreach destroyed their empire.”

Only an idiot would try and compare us to England. England was a colonial power, where as the USA has never really been one. Being a colonial power means subjugating a people in their native land. As history has shown us colonial powers will fall. Why, because the people living in those colonies are not going anywhere and eventually get tired of being ruled by a foreigner and start taking pot shots at you.

Add to that the colonial power in question eventually tires of being a colonial power and goes home. England did not lose their power because of "global imperial overreach". They had power BECAUSE they were a colonial power. And once they gave up their colonial empire that was it.

LOL, I do not put all my eggs in Mr. Celente's basket....he isn't the only one forecasting Pal. :lol:

Like I said..........get back to me this time next year and see who is full of prune juice.

You better wake up....its going to be a rough ride. ;)

Lets cut with the Bull $ already...
Dow Repeats Great Depression Pattern: Charts
http://www.cnbc.com/id/38092759
from the DOL: A chart of unemployment since 1995 http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2010/07/08/a-chart-of-unemployment-since-1995/
Six Months to Go Until The Largest Tax Hikes in History:: http://atr.org/six-months-untilbr-largest-tax-hikes-a5171#

If anyone thinks rosy time are ahead they are delusional.

Game over. :(

Reactions: 3 people
The fact that you say get back to you in a year tells me otherwise. That along with the fact that you seems to put so much stock in what Mr. Celente has to say. Guess what, he's not as smart as you think.But you are obviously? Case in point is this comment "We forgot the lesson of England - and how their global imperial overreach destroyed their empire.”

Maybe you should carefully read what you post.
US long arm of democracy kind of parallels your colonialism. :eek:
We have so many friends in the middle east and several other areas that get a tingle up their leg at the thought of the US and its democratic ways......much like jolly old England was in days gone by. :blink:

Maybe you should carefully read what you post.
US long arm of democracy kind of parallels your colonialism. :eek:
We have so many friends in the middle east and several other areas that get a tingle up their leg at the thought of the US and its democratic ways......much like jolly old England was in days gone by. :blink:

So your saying that George Bush made a mistake in his decision to invade Iraq in 2003?