THE IAM BOYS AND GIRLS DO NOT SAY MUCH ANY MORE.

Lets see:

With the following mergers US/PI has been involved with all of them have gone by date into the classification, not date of hire or date under the contract.

Piedmont/Empire
US Air/PSA
US Air/Piedmont

Lets see:

With the following mergers US/PI has been involved with all of them have gone by date into the classification, not date of hire or date under the contract.

Piedmont/Empire
US Air/PSA
US Air/Piedmont
Yes, let's see...........I'm not very familiar with the past mergers but I believe there are some new twists and turns to this one.

Yes, let's see...........I'm not very familiar with the past mergers but I believe there are some new twists and turns to this one.
At this point there is no timetable of events that brings this to conclusion. So we must continue to work in an environment of uncertainty, continue to correct the half-truths and distortions the IBT supporters put out, and, continue to do our jobs in the professional manner that we have done through all the other adversities.

At this point there is no timetable of events that brings this to conclusion. So we must continue to work in an environment of uncertainty, continue to correct the half-truths and distortions the IBT supporters put out, and, continue to do our jobs in the professional manner that we have done through all the other adversities.
YES and I have Not Heard the FAT LADY SINGING yet,Remember We Have A VOTE YET TO COME TO PASS. The Lady is Warming Up. Vote IBT for New Beginings.

What vote?

The NMB has not declared an election.

and the NMB has not said that the IAM cba is the one that HAS to be in effect......
And while we ar at it, they said the Airline is operating as a single carrier, not that the IAM "has won" as you put it....

If the IAM had not protested the card count and what ever else it did to delay a vote, then we would be voting by now and it would tell who the members want, not have to listen to the IAM whine that we are "raiding" "cheating" or what ever they can think of to try to influence their members or the NMB to "just let them have it"

The single carrier status ruling declares that.

GO educate yourself, I have been through four mergers,how many have you been through?

Even your ibt 104 web page says the IAM CBA is the surviving document.

The IAM has not protested the card count, the ibt filed to seperate the class and craft, the IAM filed an objection to the ibt's filing.

The card count has not even been verified yet, so there is nothing to object too.

So don't let the facts get in your way of more misinformation.

PI/Empire had a fence against empire mechanics. The empire mechs kept thier senority as long as they stayed in and empire station. If they went to a PI station they got merger senority.

And when US and PI merged that was rectified.

The Empire Mechanics got all their seniority.

The single carrier status ruling declares that.
Read it again skippy, no where in the SCS does it say that

GO educate yourself, I have been through four mergers,how many have you been through? None, this is not an idicator that one should be proud of, besides all of the mergers you list is where US was the aquiring carrier, buying them outright

Even your ibt 104 web page says the IAM CBA is the surviving document.Even if it says that, you always leave out that we want new negotiations NOW, not in 2009-10

The IAM has not protested the card count, the ibt filed to seperate the class and craft, the IAM filed an objection to the ibt's filing.Why were we expecting a ruling for a vote weeks ago, then all of a sudden it was put on hold, even if stock clerks were pulled out and the IAM was wanted as dearly as you think, you would still win and keep everything you have now
What was the IAM's update that started with " the IBT's futile attempt....." it does not seem so futile anymore , does it

The card count has not even been verified yet, so there is nothing to object too.Again, we were under the idea that the NMB was ready to announce a vote when it got 4 protest from the IAM, including one that was charging fraud in the cards themselves

So don't let the facts get in your way of more misinformation.
Bolding mine, I don't let facts get in my way, I just want the truth, and yes, I can handle the truth.........

Surviving document does not mean surviving union - Tell joe mechanic that if he wants half truths just keep believing the IAM BS.

What truth?

Every single carrier status in the airline industry has put the employees under the union's cba that recieved the SCS ruling.

How many mergers have you been through?

The only new negotiations the company legally has to do is transition negotiations, but your non HP non AMT Andy Marshall stated in PIT the ibt does not want to negotiate anything and leave the two groups totally seperate.

The IAM has only responded to what the ibt has filed, if you want to know why the delay I suggest you contact the NMB.

Like I said, dont let reality get in your way.

continue to correct the half-truths and distortions the IBT supporters put out

Kind of that winner of crap the IAM puts out about us keeping the employees from getting that pension that doesn't exist. The biggest lies and half truths come from the IAM. keep trying you few that support the IAM your day is coming!

Back