(the) MORON @ 1600' says the stock market will CRASH if I get IMPEACHED !

Sorry, but the financial gain to his family from his golf trips alone would make the average middle class family feel like they just won the megamillions.
Are you watching the Trump Rally in Texas? I was a bit concerned my self about the “blue wave”. Whatching this rally though you can feel the energy. You can feel it coming. Do you feel that rumble KC? That’s the Trump Train. You should jump on board and enjoy the ride.

9BE34EB4-D1AA-478E-9A50-E1735F2E7313.jpeg
If Trump cared about this country and the people living here he could start proving it by paying income tax..
Your boy friend Rachel Maddow already did that. Where have you been?

Also here’s your Blue wave.

Are you watching the Trump Rally in Texas? I was a bit concerned my self about the “blue wave”. Whatching this rally though you can feel the energy. You can feel it coming. Do you feel that rumble KC? That’s the Trump Train. You should jump on board and enjoy the ride.

You mean the rally they held at the best little whorehouse in Texas. I used to live in Texas. But that was in a different time...back in a time when someone who called your wife ugly would have found themselves on their butt before they ever knew what hit them. A place where someone who denigrated your father and implied he as an assassin would have a taste of your knuckles. In November, they will vote for a man who embraces that same person. You want to know what "the swamp" that was supposed to be drained was made up of? Look no further than the Cubanadianexan.

You mean the rally they held at the best little whorehouse in Texas. I used to live in Texas. But that was in a different time...back in a time when someone who called your wife ugly would have found themselves on their butt before they ever knew what hit them. A place where someone who denigrated your father and implied he as an assassin would have a taste of your knuckles. In November, they will vote for a man who embraces that same person. You want to know what "the swamp" that was supposed to be drained was made up of? Look no further than the Cubanadianexan.
Ok KCflyer, just sit in the sidelines and watch the Trump Train blaze by. Even fools like yourself will still reap the benefits. Speaking of benefits, which of his policies do despise so much. Please do be specific. I’m just wondering which policies he has implemented that has affected your life so negatively that makes you despise him so much? Once again, be specific usually when Libtards are asked such questions they really never have an answer.

Ok KCflyer, just sit in the sidelines and watch the Trump Train blaze by. Even fools like yourself will still reap the benefits. Speaking of benefits, which of his policies do despise so much. Please do be specific. I’m just wondering which policies he has implemented that has affected your life so negatively that makes you despise him so much? Once again, be specific usually when Libtards are asked such questions they really never have an answer.
The Trump Train can also be kind of like letting your kid eat all the chocolate cake he wants. He's gonna be happy as a lark for a while. Then something is going to happen (let's say...increasing deficits in a strong economy) that cause that train to derail and makes little Johnny want to puke.

FWIW...any post with "tard" in it shows that the poster really doesn't have a point to make and has to resort to name calling. Kind of like Trump.

If Trump cared about this country and the people living here he could start proving it by paying income tax..

Guess donating His salary doesn't get it with you.

Dude.....I was gettin' wood. He cracks me up...I was sittin' there listening to the
TrumpQuips TM, thinking at that very moment, liberal heads were exploding all across the fruited plain.

Dude.....you need to use Dog's avatar......

The Trump Train can also be kind of like letting your kid eat all the chocolate cake he wants. He's gonna be happy as a lark for a while. Then something is going to happen (let's say...increasing deficits in a strong economy) that cause that train to derail and makes little Johnny want to puke.

FWIW...any post with "tard" in it shows that the poster really doesn't have a point to make and has to resort to name calling. Kind of like Trump.
Once again a libtard failed to answer a single simple question.

You are wrong about libtard. It’s a real disease and the proof is very publicly available. All you have to do is listen to these people talk, Nancy Pelisi, Elizebeth Warren, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Mair, Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow, Rosie O’Donnell, NHBB and yourself...dude I could go on and on, the disease is real.

You are wrong about the Trump Train. Ever since Clinton’s NAFTA, absolute greed, ignorant policies and regulations the economy has had to be propped up. Just look at all the bailouts, stiphends and stimulius packages given out. Why do you think the feds never rose interest rates? The fake economy couldn’t handle it. This economy your in now is real. That’s real private enterprise investments creating real jobs. That’s why the feds can raise intrest rates three times in one year and have no effect.

Do you see why normal people call you “Libtards”? Trump has done nothing but pass common sense policies that has enriched people’s lives across the board yet here you are crying a river over everything he does even though all evidence says everything is great. For two years now you guys have been screaming the sky is falling yet every morning I go out and there it is. How miserable your life must be being afraid to step outside every morning.

Once again I will ask what policy has Trump enacted or proposed that has negetivly impacted your life?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zom JFK and Condor
Once again a libtard failed to answer a single simple question.

You are wrong about libtard. It’s a real disease and the proof is very publicly available. All you have to do is listen to these people talk, Nancy Pelisi, Elizebeth Warren, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Mair, Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow, Rosie O’Donnell, NHBB and yourself...dude I could go on and on, the disease is real.

You are wrong about the Trump Train. Ever since Clinton’s NAFTA, absolute greed, ignorant policies and regulations the economy has had to be propped up. Just look at all the bailouts, stiphends and stimulius packages given out. Why do you think the feds never rose interest rates? The fake economy couldn’t handle it. This economy your in now is real. That’s real private enterprise investments creating real jobs. That’s why the feds can raise intrest rates three times in one year and have no effect.

Do you see why normal people call you “Libtards”? Trump has done nothing but pass common sense policies that has enriched people’s lives across the board yet here you are crying a river over everything he does even though all evidence says everything is great. For two years now you guys have been screaming the sky is falling yet every morning I go out and there it is. How miserable your life must be being afraid to step outside every morning.

Once again I will ask what policy has Trump enacted or proposed that has negetivly impacted your life?
Clinton's NAFTA? You mean that Republican idea that he signed. Heck...he even "reached across the aisle" and worked with Republicans to get it passed. Tell me...I am assuming that you were concerned about the debt and the deficit...even back in the days when we were pulling out of a recession. What about this $700 billion deficit during the Trump Train boom years? Does that concern you at all...or was Darth Cheney right all along when he said "Reagan proved that deficits don't matter (unless they occur under a black Democrat)". Oh...by the way - Soylent Green is people.

Clinton's NAFTA? You mean that Republican idea that he signed. Heck...he even "reached across the aisle" and worked with Republicans to get it passed. Tell me...I am assuming that you were concerned about the debt and the deficit...even back in the days when we were pulling out of a recession. What about this $700 billion deficit during the Trump Train boom years? Does that concern you at all...or was Darth Cheney right all along when he said "Reagan proved that deficits don't matter (unless they occur under a black Democrat)". Oh...by the way - Soylent Green is people.
Yea, that’s the one. I’ve said it several times now, you will not find me defending Republican Politicians. With the exception of a very few they are just as stupid as democrats. Maybe even worse because they can’t get a damn thing done so they just wallow around behind the democrats. It’s pitiful. I’m really hoping that Trump will put them on the right path or Republican voters will wake up and start voting Independant rather than party affiliation. Always been concerned about the deficit and trade deficit for that matter. It’s a huge issue that is going to take years to correct. If this economy continues the way it is it might even become self correcting. Especially if government waste and fraud can be brought under control. I know you’re not a Melinnial so quit expecting everything to be done overnight. You also need to learn that there is a difference between Republican Politicians and Republican voters. The Voters have not been happy with the Politicians for a very long time. Hell, I voted for Obama twice just because there was no way I was voting for Bush again and there was no way I was voting for McCain. My reasoning was that Obama would screw up so bad that finally we would get a real President. Here we are. I really didn’t expect it to take eight years of Obama for America to wake up though. I thought four would be sufficient. It never occurred to me that he would get a second term over a damn cell phone. Then to top that off all the Republicans had to offer up was McCain, really. I’m tickled to death about Trump, it was well worth the wait.

Yet again, what policy has Trump inacted that has negatively effected your life?

Last edited:

Latest posts