The WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY.. TRUMP

Or he could excuse himself from knowingly creating a conflict of interest.
His role is defined in the constitution.You are saying he violated the constitution and his constitutional duties. That is grounds for impeachment if the trial was constitutional.

When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside.

I wasn't aware he has a crystal ball to see the future regarding a possible conflict of interest...

Absolutely no jurisdiction to impeach a private citizen.

Its truly amazing when 5-6years ago those republican clowns such as ted crazy cruz. Lindsey flip flopper graham and the likes said one thing bout trump and how bad he was for republican party. They flopped and supported his sorry arse. Prevented his convictions. Now today. Every one of those statements has now become the true trumplican party. Bunch of hypocrites. Then they censure members of their own party for standing up to that disdain president n cast their guilty votes. What a pathetic sham of a party the republicans are

His role is defined in the constitution.You are saying he violated the constitution and his constitutional duties. That is grounds for impeachment if the trial was constitutional.

When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside.

I wasn't aware he has a crystal ball to see the future regarding a possible conflict of interest...

Absolutely no jurisdiction to impeach a private citizen.
Don’t need a crystal ball to see Trump would appeal any negative outcome.

Plenty of constitutional experts agree w the fact trump impeachment over Jan 6 insurrection was constitutional. Its the far righties that made mockery of it. Its noted how u are full support of a criminal who incited violence n could careless bout his former vp n put many lives in danger not to mention the loss of 5 lives
Yeah...... you see the problem with that is the pandering Democrats did when BLM and ANTIFA were rioting. It makes them look like a bunch of hypocrites..... because they ARE hypocrites.

0_US-Speaker-of-the-House-Nancy-Pelosi-and-Democratic-lawmakers-observe-a-moment-of-silence-for-George.jpg

The assholes you support keep killing union jobs, killing our independence on foreign oil, selling jobs, again, to China, and laying more and more restrictions on the citizens, blue states will do what they did in 2016.
All obvious to anyone without blinders on. Unfortunately you are talking to a "select" crowd, as in they select their own reality despite obvious facts to the contrary.

Biden absolutely killed jobs. He wasted no time in attacking oil as soon as he took office. I have said it before and I will say it again, the left's war on oil has nothing to do with the environment. It has to do with control. They want to transition Americans from oil, a globally traded commodity that they don't control, to a government regulated utility (electricity) which they DO control.

The fools who believe this push for "green" energy is for the sake of the environment are the same fools that believe student loans were about helping students. Student loans were nothing more than a means to drive a government wedge (to the tune of 1.6 trillion dollars) into the private education system. You ever wonder why these universities are so left leaning? 1.6 trillion dollars that's why. They are bought and paid for. Now the government wants to give their leftist University allies a direct pipeline to tax dollars ("free" education). Sooner or later they and their media allies are going to start a propaganda onslaught to convince the public they should fund college education for minority students with low GPA's from under performing schools in the name of social justice and racial equality. Despite the expense and failing results if you criticize this you are of course a racist bigot.

Government has turned Universities into "reeducation centers". The reeducation of course is to embrace leftist ideals. Got to keep those socialized tax dollars coming in after all. Colleges today are the real world governments version of 1984's Ministry of Truth.

Leftist like to point out that most educated people lean left, and that is the absolute truth. Trouble is they don't dive any deeper than that. It's like it does not enter their tiny brains that Universities might be pushing an agenda that benefits them while compromising their students all while pocketing ever increasing amounts of government backed loans.

Bears you need to smarten up. You are being played for a fool and you are playing your part very well.

Again, I see no evidence that your outrage is based on anything more than "Orange Man Bad". I don't see how you as a UNION man (supposedly) can blindly support a job killing president. I guess your party loyalty takes precedence over your UNION ideals.

signed, OKIE

Seriously Bears pull your head out of your ass and pay attention to what is going on around you. Stop taking things at face value spoon fed to you by talking heads telling you what to think. Start looking at relationships between things and not just the one piece you are told to look at to influence your perceptions.

Last edited:
That's a lot of paragraphs, but none of them refute Trump being the worst president in history.

That's a lot of paragraphs, but none of them refute Trump being the worst president in history.
Early in the game to analyze His presidency. Remove the four and a half year psy op, your sides indoctrination into the ways of Alinsky, and you might just be surprised.

All obvious to anyone without blinders on. Unfortunately you are talking to a "select" crowd, as in they select their own reality despite obvious facts to the contrary.

Biden absolutely killed jobs. He wasted no time in attacking oil as soon as he took office. I have said it before and I will say it again, the left's war on oil has nothing to do with the environment. It has to do with control. They want to transition Americans from oil, a globally traded commodity that they don't control, to a government regulated utility (electricity) which they DO control.

These same fools who believe this push for "green" energy is for the sake of the environment are the same fools that believe student loans were about helping students. Student loans were nothing more than a means to drive a government wedge (to the tune of 1.6 trillion dollars) into the private education system. You ever wonder why these universities are so left leaning? 1.6 trillion dollars that's why. They are bought and paid for. Now the government wants to give their leftist University allies a direct pipeline to tax dollars ("free" education). Sooner or later they and their media allies are going to start a propaganda onslaught to convince the public they should fund college education for minority students with low GPA's from under performing schools in the name of social justice and racial equality. Despite the expense and failing results if you criticize this you are of course a racist bigot.

Government has turned Universities into "reeducation centers". The reeducation of course is to embrace leftist ideals. Got to keep those socialized tax dollars coming in after all. Colleges today are the real world governments version of 1984's Ministry of Truth.

Leftist like to point out that most educated people lean left, and that is the absolute truth. Trouble is they don't dive any deeper than that. It's like it does not enter their tiny brains that Universities might be pushing an agenda that benefits them while compromising their students all while pocketing ever increasing amounts of government backed loans.

Bears you need to smarten up. You are being played for a fool and you are playing your part very well.

Again, I see no evidence that your outrage is based on anything more than "Orange Man Bad". I don't see how you as a UNION man (supposedly) can blindly support a job killing president. I guess your party loyalty takes precedence over your UNION ideals.

signed, OKIE

Seriously Bears pull your head out of your ass and pay attention to what is going on around you. Stop taking things at face value spoon fed to you by talking heads telling you what to think. Start looking at relationships between things and not just the one piece you are told to look at to influence your perceptions.
You sure got a lot to say after 30 days, if that. Get back to me on Friday, April 30, 2021.

None of Bears statements support it either.

The point of my post was not to defend Trump. It was a criticism of Bears blind hatred and lack of being able to see underlying manipulations by the left. The fact my post went completely over your head does not surprise me.

One might ask where all this blind hatred is coming from when no valid accusations have been made and no specific examples have been cited.

One might even think the hatred is faux and simply a result of social engineering or mob mentality.

Two minutes of hate much?

I think he is the only one who figured it out, so far, other than me.
Is it that they have not figured it out or that they are so indoctrinated due to a non stop media propaganda blitz that they can't accept it? Leftist are an absolute testament to the effectiveness of social engineering. Their adherence to conformity totally overwhelms their logic. It would be impressive if it were not so insidious. Unfortunately Democrat voters don't just cut their own throats they drag everyone else down with them as the inflict their stupidity on the rest of the country. It will be interesting to see how the exodus from California affects other states. The fools ran California into the ground with their stupidity and now they are moving away from the garbage heap they created to destroy other states.

All Bears does is talk about UNION this and labor that (when he is not on an "Orange Man Bad" tirade). This president kills a lot of high paying jobs his second day in office and not a word of criticism from Bears.

Early in the game to analyze His presidency. Remove the four and a half year psy op, your sides indoctrination into the ways of Alinsky, and you might just be surprised.
I disagree. He is doing exactly what I thought he would do and it only took him two days to do it.

Last edited:
Is it that they have not figured it out or that they are so indoctrinated due to a non stop media propaganda blitz that they can't accept it? Leftist are an absolute testament to the effectiveness of social engineering. Their adherence to conformity totally overwhelms their logic. It would be impressive if it were not so insidious. Unfortunately Democrat voters don't just cut their own throats they drag everyone else down with them as the inflict their stupidity on the rest of the country. It will be interesting to see how the exodus from California affects other states. The fools ran California into the ground with their stupidity and now they are moving away from the garbage heap they created to destroy other states.

All Bears does is talk about UNION this and labor that (when he is not on an "Orange Man Bad" tirade). This president kills a lot of high paying jobs his second day in office and not a word of criticism from Bears.

I disagree. He is doing exactly what I thought he would do and it only took him two days to do it.
Just getting on a roll.

Back