The WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY.. TRUMP

Cnn...

Ben Thompson D.Mississippi has filed a lawsuit against trump and his cohort in crime rudy Giuliani over the Jan 6 Insurrection attack on the Capitol. Using a rare law enacted after the civil war. Could force dispositions from trump and or his cohorts
Your favorite party had eight days to prove Trump incited the riot and failed, miserably, even after selectively edit videos and doctoring 'evidence'.
They never came close to anything even remotely close to the legal definitions they were trying to pin on Trump.
Do you actually these clowns can?

“The carefully orchestrated series of events that unfolded at the Save America rally and the storming of the Capitol was no accident or coincidence,” the suit says. “It was the intended and foreseeable culmination of a carefully coordinated campaign to interfere with the legal process required to confirm the tally of votes cast in the Electoral College.”

Told you there is no cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

How Y'ALL like all that Yankee SNOW and COLD ?????

For Christs sake, I see all these trailers jacked-knifed, massive pile-ups.

Ever heard of SAND/SALT down in OKIE VILLE ????

How about TIRE CHAINS ?????????

Nothing FUNNIER than watching RED NECKS (trying to) Dive in Snow !!!
Still don't want to comment on the fact Biden killed American jobs and compromised American energy independence?

So which is it Bears? Are you pro labor or pro Democrats putting people out of work?

By the way we do SALT and SAND our roads here in Tulsa.
https://www.newson6.com/story/6028a...repare-to-treat-roads-ahead-of-winter-weather

Chains don't work so well on ice.

I find it funny you throw around the term "red neck" but use none of the colorful euphemisms for minorities. All in a hypocritical "equality" filled day right Bears?

I remember when you made some disparaging remarks about our law enforcement officers here in Tulsa then I informed you that a Tulsa police officer has to have a 4 year degree, then crickets.

Your lack of respect for your fellow Americans from the south is appalling.

I blow off most of what you say because most of it comes from a place of ignorance.

Let me help you overcome your stupidity.

Texas under winter storm warning for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY
Define history. I lived in Dallas in 1982 and we had temps near zero (kinda familiar) and ice storms and winter storm warnings. And maybe one reason Texas didn't need winter storm warnings was because if freezing precipitation of any kind was in the forecast, schools and businesses would announce that they were closing the day before.

What I find funny is our current electrical infrastructure can't even keep up with our heating NEEDS but the left somehow thinks it is a great idea for everyone to have electric cars.

I mean you have to laugh at the absurdity of it.
Don't consider Texas as part of our electrical infrastructure. They are their own animal. Not regulated by the feds, privatized and doing their own thing. If they can't keep up with their heating needs, they might want to talk to the owners of the private company that manages their grid.

What's absurd is this...TExas pulls out of the power grid because they don't want no stinking Federal Regulation. The privatize their power infrastructure because private is better than government. Then their situation screws up. The governor declares Texas a disaster area. Then the governor ask for (and gets) federal assistance. For a problem caused in large part to their stance on power.

Last edited:
Texas is the fifth largest producer of wind power in the world.
How many rely on the Green New Deal for their power needs?
And less than 25% of Texas power needs are provided by wind. Texas is a big ole state. But 75% of their energy comes from fossil fuels, not wind. Despite where they rank in power production.

151031857_10218941140588470_8535967798615195670_n.jpg

Don't consider Texas as part of our electrical infrastructure. They are their own animal. Not regulated by the feds, privatized and doing their own thing. If they can't keep up with their heating needs, they might want to talk to the owners of the private company that manages their grid.

What's absurd is this...TExas pulls out of the power grid because they don't want no stinking Federal Regulation. The privatize their power infrastructure because private is better than government. Then their situation screws up. The governor declares Texas a disaster area. Then the governor ask for (and gets) federal assistance. For a problem caused in large part to their stance on power.
Oklahoma buys power from Texas. So yes they ARE part of OUR electrical infrastructure.

And less than 25% of Texas power needs are provided by wind. Texas is a big ole state. But 75% of their energy comes from fossil fuels, not wind. Despite where they rank in power production.
So you're saying that is 25% THEY COULDN'T COUNT ON, THEN?

Define history. I lived in Dallas in 1982 and we had temps near zero (kinda familiar) and ice storms and winter storm warnings. And maybe one reason Texas didn't need winter storm warnings was because if freezing precipitation of any kind was in the forecast, schools and businesses would announce that they were closing the day before.
So in this thread, you attempt to assert this weather as some type anomaly?

Oklahoma buys power from Texas. So yes they ARE part of OUR electrical infrastructure.

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...-state-has-its-own-operated-ercot/6765007002/

From the article

"Utilities in Texas were smart and made an agreement that no one was going to extend power outside of Texas," Donna Nelson, who served as chair of the state Public Utility Commission, which oversees ERCOT, from 2008 to 2017, said in an ERCOT promotional video about the history of the grid.

"By eschewing transmission across state lines, the Texas utilities retained freedom," Richard D. Cudahy wrote in a 1995 article, "The Second Battle of the Alamo: The Midnight Connection.” "This policy of isolation avoided regulation by the newly created Federal Power Commission, whose jurisdiction was limited to utilities operating in interstate commerce."

Texas has it's own grid for the entire state except El Paso and the Panhandle. If Oklahoma is getting power from Texas, it's getting it from the Texas Panhandle

So in this thread, you attempt to assert this weather as some type anomaly?
La said that Texas got it's first winter weather warning in it's history. They've had equally bad weather prior to that, and I'm pretty sure that they had winter storm warnings. When you are being urged to stay home and go out only if it's absolutely necessary (which they did a lot over the years) then odds are good it was a "warning" from the Weather Service that was the reason.

Back