This Article Is Spreading Like Wildfire

Trip Confirmed

Advanced
Dec 5, 2002
Terror in the Skies, Again?

By Annie Jacobsen

A WWS Exclusive Article

Note from the E-ditors: You are about to read an account of what happened during a domestic flight that one of our writers, Annie Jacobsen, took from Detroit to Los Angeles. The WWS Editorial Team debated long and hard about how to handle this information and ultimately we decided it was something that should be shared. What does it have to do with finances? Nothing, and everything. Here is Annie's story.

On June 29, 2004, at 12:28 p.m., I flew on Northwest Airlines flight #327 from Detroit to Los Angeles with my husband and our young son. Also on our flight were 14 Middle Eastern men between the ages of approximately 20 and 50 years old. What I experienced during that flight has caused me to question whether the United States of America can realistically uphold the civil liberties of every individual, even non-citizens, and protect its citizens from terrorist threats.

http://www.womenswallstreet.com/WWS/articl...1&articleid=711

This is a must read for everyone.

:unsure: I too am speechless and shocked... Why didnt this make the papers....like USA TODAY< LA TIMES< NY TIMES ETC????

Because they are all very liberal "keep it quiet" publications.

If you want news, log onto Lucianne.com.

They print it all, both sides, 24 hours a day. And you are allowed to post your comments for all the world to see.

I'm really worried about flight crews. I'm in this industry too.

We're all together here.

I emailed the story and links both to this forum and the womenswallstreet.com article itself to foxnews. I would suggest as many of you as possible do likewise. If you want to try the LA or NY Times or Washington Post, go for it, although personally I think you'd be spinning your wheels. Try Sean hannity, John Gibson, Neil Cavuto, Bill O'Reilly, etc. I had heard of the pc quotas on how many persons of any given ethnicity could be secondary screened. I believe the WN CEO lamented about it. After the loss of 3,000 lives on 9/11 this is simply unbelievable.

It was only a matter of time before someone thought up a good story like this to stir the troops. :unsure: If nothing else it probably sold a lot of WWS's. :shock:

whatkindoffreshhell said:
Substitute "black" instead of "Arabic" in this story and you've got what?
It wasn't 19 blacks who murdered 3,000+ people on 9/11, it was 19 Arabs. Nobody is saying that Arabs shouldn't be allowed to fly or be beaten and strip-searched before doing so. But if you have several Arabs behaving very suspiciously (or several of any ethnicity), further investigation/screening/searching should be mandatory. This is assuming the story is true, and a little investigative reporting by a member of the Fourth Estate is warranted, political correctness be dam*ed.

It wasn't 19 Blacks who murdered 3,000+ people on 9/11, it was 19 whites. Nobody is saying that WASP's shouldn't be allowed to fly or be beaten and strip-searched before doing so. But if you have several whites behaving very suspiciously (or several of any ethnicity), further investigation/screening/searching should be mandatory. This is assuming the story is true, and a little investigative reporting by a member of the Fourth Estate is warranted, political correctness be dam*ed B)

The issue is the behavior -- it doesn't matter if people were white, black, male, female, arab, caucasian, or asian. The sort of behavior described in the article, IF true, I would have thought would have been more than enough to warrant investigation.

I thought the warnings about not congregating around toilets started long long before July (seems to have been pretty much just after 9/11) -- that was on of the bits that sounded iffy to me as I read it.

I like tha approach BOS has taken, of having (israeli-trained) agents walking the terminals, observing people, talking to people and asking questions, etc. Far more likely to turn up something, IMHO, than the TSA think. The orthopedic/medical devices rule (if true) is especially bad after the Richard Reid episode. Heck, my daughter's stroller always ends up getting scanned, whether she's asleep or not!

It'll be interesting to see if this hots the press.

Hugh Hewitt featured this on his radio show today (70 affilliates) and Joe Scarboro is doing a piece on it on NBC on Monday. But this story has legs, expect it to break wider in the next day or two.

If this is true, then what the hell are the jerkwater TSA morons good for?

(absolutely nothing, say it again!)

Borescope said:
It wasn't 19 Blacks who murdered 3,000+ people on 9/11, it was 19 whites. Nobody is saying that WASP's shouldn't be allowed to fly or be beaten and strip-searched before doing so. But if you have several whites behaving very suspiciously (or several of any ethnicity), further investigation/screening/searching should be mandatory. This is assuming the story is true, and a little investigative reporting by a member of the Fourth Estate is warranted, political correctness be dam*ed B)
Arabs are white, in case you weren't aware of that fact. Furthermore, virtually all Jews are white and so are many other non-WASPs, e.g. Catholics. "White" does NOT necessarily equal WASP. Get your story straight. If you live in a dream world where you don't recognize that ALL 19 hijackers on 9/11 were radical Muslim (also Arab, though radical Muslim is the key ingredient) and think Jews, Catholics, Protestants, Japanese, Chinese, etc are all equally liable to commit such acts in the future, your head must be buried in the sand.