This Article Is Spreading Like Wildfire

Arabs don't look black or white to me, just very, very tanned.

I read the whole article and I believe every thing written is true. And it is very, very scarry. We are asked to be diligent. Part of being so, is profiling. If not, you are just plain stupid. <_<

This is on MSNBC as I write this. This has hit the big time new. Scourbourgh on MSNBC has this on right this very minute as I type. The headlines are HOW SAFE ARE OUR SKIES. He is interviewing the lady who wrote this article along with her husband and other passengers. She has not varied from her intitial artical at all. I am very impressed by her. She has been very HONEST/

Joe Scarborough on MSNBC right this miniute. They were terrified!!!!!!!

Make no mistake, the radical muslim exstremists want to take the US down, at any cost . They are gladly willing to DIE for their cause, which is to destroy as many non-muslim people who they see as inferior infidels as they can. They are taught to hate the USA from a young age. They cannot be reasoned with, and the cannot be bargained with. They know only brute force, and they respect it only if you are not afraid to use it. They have been at war with someone for hundreds of years, including their own people.

Political correctness be damned. If I was the captain, fourteen middle eastern men all getting on my aircraft better have damn well been searched or that plane is not moving off the gate!

They are going to hit another airline again because of moronic liberal policies that will do nothing but get more innocent Americans killed.

When will we wake up? :angry:

Hackman said:
Make no mistake, the radical muslim exstremists want to take the US down, at any cost . They are gladly willing to DIE for their cause, which is to destroy as many non-muslim people who they see as inferior infidels as they can. They are taught to hate the USA from a young age. They cannot be reasoned with, and the cannot be bargained with. They know only brute force, and they respect it only if you are not afraid to use it. They have been at war with someone for hundreds of years, including their own people.

Political correctness be damned. If I was the captain, fourteen middle eastern men all getting on my aircraft better have damn well been searched or that plane is not moving off the gate!

They are going to hit another airline again because of moronic liberal policies that will do nothing but get more innocent Americans killed.

When will we wake up? :angry:
We won't learn untill something catastrophic happens. I shudder to think. People in this country are too worried about themselves than the nation as a whole. Just look at the polls or ask others what they think are the most important issues. Scarey.

When you see something suspicious done by anyone else, regardless of ethnic background, raise a stink until the problem is addressed. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Just my thoughts. You have to stand up for what you believe, right or wrong, just believe and have faith in something.

in this P.C. country in which we live it will happen again, and again, and again! we don't wont to hurt anyones feelings so "just turn the other cheek" you think racial profiling takes place against only non-caucasion? well i dare you to stroll down a tottally black, hispanic, asian, boulevard and see what response you get! REMEMBER THE "WHITE" TRUCK DRIVER IN L.A.? oh yea he was harming no one just happened to be in the wrong "HOOD"

I've done it. And it's why prejudice is wrong, regardless of your race. But it's up to every person to stop it. You can't wait for the other guy.

Trip Confirmed said:
Because they are all very liberal "keep it quiet" publications.
Please! These guys are scrambling for every terrorism-related piece of news they can find. If this story had even a shred of thruth, it would have been all over the major news sources already.

Anyone remember the 2 Arab guys that tried to open the cockpit door on an America West flight about a year before 9/11?

Raised a big stink at HP, flight attendants got counseled about being politically correct and all that.

The arab guys sued the company, but after 9/11 they dropped the case, go figure.... :blink:

I believe that some arabs (who dont belong in this country) sued UAL and AA and I think CO shortly after 9/11 as the airlines barred them from flying. my hats off to those three carriers for trying! personally no arabs should be allowed in this country let alone on nwa or any airline for that matter.

robbedagain said:
personally no arabs should be allowed in this country let alone on nwa or any airline for that matter.
I really, really, really hope you were speaking tongue in cheek there. :shock:

"We won't learn untill something catastrophic happens."

9/11 happened and we still have not learned!

Latest posts

Back