This is insane

Nice edit.

You should work for CNN.

What did I say again?

No I didn’t, but I did watch the relevant parts the media intentionally ignored.

How does it feel to be duped....again?

Again I ask: How does it feel to be duped and made the fool?

Last edited:
“No I didn’t”

“Only the relevant parts”

Who told you what the relevant parts were?

Hire Rudy Giuliani, he understands people who can’t remember their lies.

Did you watch the video or just believe what was spoon fed to you by your betters at CNN?

I did go back and watch the whole thing, as did CNN when they were called out. Hence the walk-back.

You should try watching it as well with your own eyes instead of being told what to think. Its not making you look any less foolish.

Remember when you fools fell for "Clock Boy"? That was fun.

And yet, they give Hillary a pass on this:......... Go figure!
50226128_2092154947500038_643001911821205504_n.jpg

Did you watch the video or just believe what was spoon fed to you by your betters at CNN?

I did go back and watch the whole thing, Hence the walk-back.

Didn’t watch your video and don’t watch CNN. One of the benefits of not having cable.

Your watching that two hour video has changed you from being amusing to sad. What a boring life you lead.

Didn’t watch your video and don’t watch CNN. One of the benefits of not having cable.

Your watching that two hour video has changed you from being amusing to sad. What a boring life you lead.

It didn't change me at all as I knew is was BS all along. As it was it fell apart pretty quickly.

You and your merry band of ignorant NPC's fell for it, because that's what the media told you to do.

You're obviously a product of a steady diet of liberal media. You're not fooling anyone.

You're completely unable to think for yourself.

Again I ask: How does it feel to be duped and made the fool?

Here’s why you look like fool Dog:

“A video that shows more than an hour of what happened revealed that the students were on the receiving end of racist and homophobic rhetoric from a group known as the Hebrew Israelites. The students, who were there for the March for Life, responded with an aggressive-looking school cheer, but no racist remarks were heard from their side.”

But don’t let proof or facts distract you from your liberal NPC bot instructions. You have a job to do and do it well.

How is this racist piece of crap not banned from this site?

Seriously?

I have been banned 3 times for MUCH MUCH less.

Not hard to see which way this forum leans when they let this fool slide time and time again making very obvious and blatant racist remarks against white people. Also not hard to see why my conservative posts (that broke NO rules) have been targeted by this sites admins for deletion.

But hey, since it is directed at white people that makes it OK right?

Right?

Bears you really are a hypocritical PoS.
Only 3...:p