This is insane

The fox is in the chicken house!
50270628_770961449904720_4108070600113651712_n.jpg

[QUOTE="pancakeramp, post: 1316156, member: 34102"So said the dumb fish who keeps taking the bait.

[/QUOTE]

He bites again.

Your record of sharing truth is consistent with TrumpORats lying, half truths and deception...:eek:
What Happened, Quietly, on January 1, 2015?

And you wonder why no one believes you (Except for your blinded TrumpORats...)

I know you will not read it, because it doesn't fit your narrative.
I'll wait for LaLa to break it down....:eek:
Oh My...:D

You’re the last one that should be squawking. This very thread you started was based on a mountain of lies that fit your narrative.

You’re the last one that should be squawking. This very thread you started was based on a mountain of lies that fit your narrative.

Well, if you TrumpORats didn't attempt to defend, lie, obfuscate, etc... People might believe it.
JMHO,
Yea, I didn't like that prick kid.
Truth is still not out yet.
Lets see...
Too bad, so sad...
:eek:

I'll wait for LaLa to break it down....
I read it.

The article debases the claims made by the meme.

However it also states:

Although the tax increases listed in this item did come to pass, they took effect at the beginning of 2013 (not 2014 or 2015 or 2016), were completely unrelated to the Affordable Care Act, applied only to very high-income earners, and have been overstated in this list. These tax hikes were enacted through the passage of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, a compromise bill pushed through Congress as a partial resolution to the then-looming “fiscal cliff” crisis.

and also

Additionally, this item’s coda claiming that “not one Republican voted to do these taxes” is completely false. The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 passed Congress by a margin of

89-8 in the Senate with 40 Republican votes in favor, and a margin of 257-167 in the House with 85 Republican votes in favor.

I think the lesson we should learn here is to validate and source information before we post it. I recently made a post myself about people sourcing their information. THIS very situation is why that is important.

Well, if you TrumpORats didn't attempt to defend, lie, obfuscate, etc... People might believe it.
JMHO,
Yea, I didn't like that prick kid.
Truth is still not out yet.
Lets see...
Too bad, so sad...
:eek:

Truth is out on full video. It proves everything you believed to be wrong.
Native American nitwit approached kid banging his drum.
Kids were not screaming "Build the Wall" either.
Black racists were screaming racists slurs because that's what black racists do.
Truth is also out nitwit "vietnam vet" native American wasn't even in Vietnam.

How sad is it you swallow everything you believe by CNN?

Latest posts

Back