THIS is Trumps immigration policy aa

If liberals are so concerned about kids being separated from their parents...

How come they aren't concerned about the ones permanently separated from their parents......forever.

Children such as:

Kaybrin Ingoldsby age 8
Halle Ingoldsby age 8
Baby Thorne, Unborn
Emily Cortez 7-week-old
A'Janae Jones age 2
Abigail Robinson age 11

and many many more

Picture of kids seperated from their parents at the boarder.
35696531_1372186396217372_52816385364983808_n.jpg

yup. you lack critical thinking skills alright.

Elian Gonzalez was kidnapped by the mother who lost her life at sea.

it pre-dates the amber alert which occurs in this country so often, we gave it a name.

the boy was returned to his dad like he should have been.

Time magazine had a cover photo of the dad holding the boy in his arms, both smiling.

it was the right thing to do. hardly a good comparison.

you genius you!
Hey genious, how can a Mother "kidnap" her own child??? "Right thing to do"? That is debatable!

Hey genious, how can a Mother "kidnap" her own child??? "Right thing to do"? That is debatable!

His parents were divorced. The father did not know his ex-wife was going to risk his son’s life by floating in shark infested waters on an inner tube. You weren’t alive then, where you?

Turn on your spell checker.

His parents were divorced. The father did not know his ex-wife was going to risk his son’s life by floating in shark infested waters on an inner tube. You weren’t alive then, where you?

Turn on your spell checker.
"Where" I ? ........ Wrong again genius!!!
35695437_1913965165387889_6493325639074971648_n.jpg

Last edited:
If liberals are so concerned about kids being separated from their parents...

How come they aren't concerned about the ones permanently separated from their parents......forever.

Children such as:

Kaybrin Ingoldsby age 8
Halle Ingoldsby age 8
Baby Thorne, Unborn
Emily Cortez 7-week-old
A'Janae Jones age 2
Abigail Robinson age 11

and many many more

Are those the kids from Sandy Hook, Parkland, or Las Vegas? No, too young for Las Vegas.

Sure, I did not serve in any branch. I have trouble taking orders from morons. Not the officers, the politicians.

I saw the vets come back from Vietnam. Thousands in NYC. The VA hospital had failed them. That hasnt changed in forty years. My teenage mind reasoned that politicians can put your life in danger for bad reasons and turn their back on you when you need them most.

I hope you dont hold my lack of service against me.

Trump saw what I saw and he dodged the draft. Now he’s POTUS.