THIS is Trumps immigration policy aa

Sure, I did not serve in any branch. I have trouble taking orders from morons. Not the officers, the politicians.

I saw the vets come back from Vietnam. Thousands in NYC. The VA hospital had failed them. That hasnt changed in forty years. My teenage mind reasoned that politicians can put your life in danger for bad reasons and turn their back on you when you need them most.

I hope you dont hold my lack of service against me.

Trump saw what I saw and he dodged the draft. Now he’s POTUS.
Figures!......... We're not talking about Trump here. We're talking about you.
Sure, I did not serve in any branch. I have trouble taking orders from morons. Not the officers, the politicians.

I saw the vets come back from Vietnam. Thousands in NYC. The VA hospital had failed them. That hasnt changed in forty years. My teenage mind reasoned that politicians can put your life in danger for bad reasons and turn their back on you when you need them most.

Figures!....But, how did I figure that out? ... And we're not talking about our POTUS now are we?

Last edited:
Insp4 he was the one dropping acid and calling you a baby killer when you got home

Hey, cltrat have you ever thought contra may be a female? If so,....... I think I found her picture!!!
36121248_1787062881342581_8120064577112113152_n.jpg

Looking at Count DumDum and the laughable libtarded points he/she/it spews, acid was dropped on a regular basis. Among other substances...

They can't derail Trump, so the become more desperate an deranged.

images

" I hope you dont hold my lack of service against me."......Listen contra, In my book, if you haven't put in the time, you haven't "earned" the right to criticize this President, or any President for that matter.

" I hope you dont hold my lack of service against me."......Listen contra, In my book, if you haven't put in the time, you haven't "earned" the right to criticize this President, or any President for that matter.

I have to respectfully disagree. People such as you and others fought to protect that right of freedom of speech so those that couldn't protect themselves or fight can exercise that right.

It's a big campfire.

Figures!......... We're not talking about Trump here. We're talking about you.

Figures!....But, how did I figure that out? ... And we're not talking about our POTUS now are we?

How about you? do you spend a lot of time walking around Walmart in a veterans hat looking for gratitude for you service?

thank you for your service!

well, maybe you should find a new book.

you are certainly entitled to your opinion. It is wrong and not supported by any law that I know of but you're entitle to be wrong.

if this country needed me, it would have kept the draft. But it didnt.

i believe i can criticize the president. he dodged the draft when our country NEEDED him!
He is no Rob Mueller! Mueller is a great contrast for Trump!

as a taxpayer, and an honest laborer who hasnt broken any laws, I can criticize any politician I want to. It comes with the right to vote. I didnt do the "time" but I still have the right to vote.

where do you get your crazy ideas from?

thank you for your service!

I have to respectfully disagree. People such as you and others fought to protect that right of freedom of speech so those that couldn't protect themselves or fight can exercise that right.

It's a big campfire.
There are always exceptions to every rule. Those who serve as police, and firemen, come to mind for one.

It's a big campfire.
No one has a right to subdue freedom of speech, regardless of their service.
I served 'for' America and the constitution.
To 'protect' the defenseless,
There are many whom could have served, but didn't.
To say I should have superior standing goes against all tenants that I sacrificed for.
Thank GOD there are still people that protect us.
Even in our division.