' TICK...TICK....TICK '

You're overlooking one thing in Maine (a place I believe your somewhat familiar with, dell), and that being whatever district that Portland (PWM) is in(I believe it to be the 1st) will go Blue, because of the population of (PWM) alone, insuring at least " 1 ", possibly " 2 " E V's. A LOT of college educated, MA. transplants pouring into Portland. Proof positive are the apartment rental prices all throughout the most southern tier in ME. (And we KNOW, to a Very High percentage, that college EDUCATED folks DO NOT vote REPLUG, especially with a D-Bag like T-Rump. Now 'IF' JEB were running, well that would be another story. ' BEWARE, the BLUE W A L L ' !!!

You're overlooking one thing in Maine (a place I believe your somewhat familiar with, dell), and that being whatever district that Portland (PWM) is in(I believe it to be the 1st) will go Blue, because of the population of (PWM) alone, insuring at least " 1 ", possibly " 2 " E V's. A LOT of college educated, MA. transplants pouring into Portland. Proof positive are the apartment rental prices all throughout the most southern tier in ME. (And we KNOW, to a Very High percentage, that college EDUCATED folks DO NOT vote REPLUG, especially with a D-Bag like T-Rump. Now 'IF' JEB were running, well that would be another story. ' BEWARE, the BLUE W A L L ' !!!

dam-breaking.jpg

the corruption levels keep rising and the sheep just bleat feed me more

As the hours tick by, with the final debate tonite, and the days tick by with less than 3 weeks left, T-RUMP has to know that 'Dead man Walking' feeling, that's deep in his gut, no matter HOW hard he tries to spin it as Not being there. Trump will scrap the bottom of the stagnant swamp, .....But in the End, it WILL be,.......... 'DEAD MAN WALKING' !!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

' HILL / 16'.
For some fun and laughs at Grampa Bears expense, here is the hilarious "Tick Tick Tick" blather from 2016. DEAD MAN WALKING!!! Along with all that nonsensical CAPS laden crap by the old lefty whackjob with a learning disability.

Any donations for a large quantity of Lithium or Paxil along with Adult Depends and coloring books would be welcomed by Grampa Bears.

#HelpGrampaBears

Hill/16.....or never.

Last edited:
Good thing people that can't reproduce will never be Grandpas.
You should be so proud of your celibate life Wonder Mutt, I guess the spay and neuter program got you at the pound. Less libtards reproducing.

Another Wonder Mutt one-liner in 3...2...1

Anyone tell you where babies come from?. Four kids, six grandkids, so far. Never had shrunken steroid nads.
Milkman made them? I feel sorry for them. You had 4 puppies did ya? What a shame.

I wouldn't be so disrespectful, but you got it coming by the truck load. So eat up....

I l
Milkman? Get out of the sixties, the world has changed since then.
I like the old classics, since you seem to be stuck there with all the empty one-liners. I guess it was the neighborhood Snoop Doggy Dog then?

You let me know when you can attempt more than one-liners Wonder Mutt.

Latest posts

Back