Tickets going FAST ! Don't get Shut Out ! Michael Cohen Show 2/7 !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Set your DVR's for Michael Cohen's Testimony before the US House of Representatives on Thursday 2/7 !
Yes, yes, I know M C is a convicted liar.
B U T
That does NOT mean that EVERY Answer he gives won't be truthful.
MC is already going to do 3 years. So what would be his motivation to lie on 2/7 ? NONE !
He's going in there to tell the truth 100%, with the hope of possibly further reducing his sentence.

The best part of 2/7/2019, is that the whole country will SEE that the 'Apprentice President' ( A K A the MORON ), is THE BIGGEST LIAR of them all !!!

So who is this man? And can he be trusted? What has he got to loose at this point? ........ He's got a lot to loose! Has Mueller threatened him with further charges if he doesn't "co-operate"? Here's the man written in an article written about him by your own New York Times. Can you really trust what he says? Where Trump screwed up, was hiring this guy to begin with! ....... https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/05/business/michael-cohen-lawyer-trump.html

Last edited:
So who is this man? And can he be trusted? What has he got to loose at this point? ........ He's got a lot to loose! Has Mueller threatened him with further charges if he doesn't "co-operate"? Here's the man written in an article written about him by your own New York Times. Can you really trust what he says? Where Trump screwed up, was hiring this guy to begin with! ....... https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/05/business/michael-cohen-lawyer-trump.html

Not being the 'Brightest Bulb ' on the Xmas tree, YOU might not UNDERSTAND that at this point in M C life, Lying to Congress would be the WORST thing he could do N O W. (Yes, he has lied in the past) BUT that doesn't mean under this circumstance, that he will. You'd be very safe ' Betting the Farm ' that EVERYTHING M C says on 2/7 WILL be 100% truthful , Therefore exposing the ' Apprentice President ' ( A K A, the MORON ) as being far and away the BIGGEST Liar of all !
Make sure to set your DVR !

Not being the 'Brightest Bulb ' on the Xmas tree, YOU might not UNDERSTAND that at this point in M C life, Lying to Congress would be the WORST thing he could do N O W. (Yes, he has lied in the past) BUT that doesn't mean under this circumstance, that he will. You'd be very safe ' Betting the Farm ' that EVERYTHING M C says on 2/7 WILL be 100% truthful , Therefore exposing the ' Apprentice President ' ( A K A, the MORON ) as being far and away the BIGGEST Liar of all !
Make sure to set your DVR !
Bear look in the Mirror! Your light ain't too bright either! He's going in front of a bunch of left wing Democrats in Congress and telling them what they what to hear! Which may, or may not, be the "truth, whole truth, and noting but the truth"! There is no way they'd charge him unless they don't like what he'll be telling them, and he knows it! ....... His credibility is an absolute zero!

Last edited:
Bear look in the Mirror! Your light ain't too bright either! He's going in front of a bunch of left wing Democrats in Congress and telling them what they what to hear! Which may, or may not, be the "truth, whole truth, and noting but the truth"! There is no way they'd charge him unless they don't like what he'll be telling them, and he knows it! ....... His credibility is an absolute zero!

LIKE YOURS !!

Lol what a joke of a thread, so typical of the op.
Op spanking his monkey over this like it owes him money when any first year law school grad could blow Cohen credibility in a moment.

I looked but I couldn’t find Insp,s two years of thread predicting Hillary taking over the White House, I did however find quite a few of yours.

As a, (how shall I say), As a rather 'SLOW' individual, Even YOU know that whatever M C says ' On Feb. 07 ', will be 100% factual, even though, up to 2/7, he is an non credible person. Mueller KNOWS that whatever MC says, will be factual ! We all agree that M C is doing this to hopefully get some time 'knocked off' from his 3 year 'bit'.
BUT,
That means that whatever he says WILL be Factual ! (Even SLOW people can grasp THAT) !!!!

As a, (how shall I say), As a rather 'SLOW' individual, Even YOU know that whatever M C says ' On Feb. 07 ', will be 100% factual, even though, up to 2/7, he is an non credible person. Mueller KNOWS that whatever MC says, will be factual ! We all agree that M C is doing this to hopefully get some time 'knocked off' from his 3 year 'bit'.
BUT,
That means that whatever he says WILL be Factual ! (Even SLOW people can grasp THAT) !!!!

Proven, indicted, sentenced liar going to be factual......?
Whats the clown going to get if he lies??? JAIL....LOL

Proven, indicted, sentenced liar going to be factual......?
Whats the clown going to get if he lies??? JAIL....LOL

C'mon dell.
I've known you TOO LONG to know that you're not Dumb, (After making that statement)
M C is going in there for 2 things only.
1. To try to get some time knocked off his 3 year 'bit'
AND
2. To Break the MORON'S BAWLS !
Having said that, YOU KNOW (this time) everything he says will be 'GOSPEL' !

Leave " The DUMB and STUPID " for LaLa, Clit Rat and Insp4.50 !

C'mon dell.
I've known you TOO LONG to know that you're not Dumb, (After making that statement)
M C is going in there for 2 things only.
1. To try to get some time knocked off his 3 year 'bit'
AND
2. To Break the MORON'S BAWLS !
Having said that, YOU KNOW (this time) everything he says will be 'GOSPEL' !

Leave " The DUMB and STUPID " for LaLa, Clit Rat and Insp4.50 !
The only thing "DUMB and STUPID" is thinking he can!

Latest posts