Todd Akins rape comment

Congressional Staff are NOT covered under Civil Service, so you and the listed Libtard Senators may have been exposed yet again for their hypocrisy.

This excerpt from the Legistorm website sheds some light.

Our friends at wikipedia had this to say about staff structure. Again notice that staff is paid for out of a bydget allotment from the Federal Budget and no mention of civil service.

As an example Rep Dr. Ron Paul in 2011 spent $1,1194,577 in total Salaries paid versus cheapskate Rep. Nancy who spent only $1,098,302 for her staff.

Sorry had a small correction. As near as I can tell Congressional Staff is NOT covered under civil service.

Not sure of the Civil Service status of the 466 people who are on the WH staff.

It looks as if the people who actually run the WH are civil service but the ones who occupy it for 4-8 years are not.
So Obama is legally a chooch by paying women on his staff less than men.

It looks as if the people who actually run the WH are civil service but the ones who occupy it for 4-8 years are not.

As you surprised that the third rate political hack from Chicago would be in the Don't do as I do, do as I say crowd?

His female staff make less in the same position as his male staff?

Also, if you are going to run with the notion that the Senators in that article are paying less to women in the same position and category, then show it.

http://library.clerk.house.gov/reference-files/112_20120104_Salary.pdf

Also, if you are going to run with the notion that the Senators in that article are paying less to women in the same position and category, then show it.

http://library.clerk...0104_Salary.pdf

According to a report published by the Washington Free Beacon in April, the 2011 annual report on White House staffers revealed that the median annual salary for female White House employees was 18% less than male employees — $60,000 compared with $71,000.
During the 2008 campaign, columnist Deroy Murdock wrote that female staffers in Obama's U.S. Senate office were also shortchanged. "Obama's average male employee earned $54,397," Murdock inferred from Senate salary records. But the future president's "30 female employees (earned) $45,152, on average."
Defining what constitutes "equal work" is subjective, and part of the difference above may be explained by the fact that only one of Sen. Obama's top five staffers was a woman and only seven among his top 20.
Which raises another question for the champion of women's rights.
Journalist Ron Suskind, author of "Confidence Men: Wall Street, Washington and the Education of a President," has a recorded interview with former White House communications director and Mao Tse-tung fan Anita Dunn in which she complained Obama's White House was a hostile work environment for women.
"I remember once I told Valerie (Jarrett) that, I said if it weren't for the president, this place would be in court for a hostile workplace," Dunn told Suskind. "Because it actually fit all of the classic legal requirements for a genuinely hostile workplace to women."
While President Obama champions women's rights to which Republicans are supposedly hostile, Lilly Ledbetter herself might have found his White House an unfair and hostile work environment where the boss needs to practice what he preaches.

Yes. There's an actual list of WH staffers, their titles, and their salaries available from the WH 2011 annual report.

Looking only at those who have identical job titles, here's what I found as examples where men are getting more than women. No idea if it is based on experience or seniority, but regardless, they're clear examples of what has been called out as hypocrisy on the Lilly law:

Code:
Chiodo, Theodore A. $65,000.00 ASSISTANT STAFF SECRETARY
Hurley, Caitlin G. $60,000.00 ASSISTANT STAFF SECRETARY
Sibley, Sarah E. $60,000.00 ASSISTANT STAFF SECRETARY

Neiman, Wanda M. $74,958.00 ASSISTANT TO THE EXECUTIVE CLERK
Williams, Sherman A. $77,040.00 ASSISTANT TO THE EXECUTIVE CLERK

Baskerville, Mary E. $45,000.00 ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND TRAVEL MANAGER
Quinn, Brian P. $47,000.00 ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND TRAVEL MANAGER
Randle, Cole A. $45,000.00 ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND TRAVEL MANAGER

Gardaphe, Frederico C. $75,000.00 DEPUTY DIRECTOR
Olmos, Margaret C. $70,000.00 DEPUTY DIRECTOR

White House. The same White House managed by Obama, who claimed that Lilly Ledbetter was proof of his commitment to pay equity. Unfortunately, it sorta falls on the same grounds as Obamacare, in that the WH seems t be exempt from eating the dogfood they're forcing on the general population...

From the link

Baskerville, Mary E. $45,000.00 ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND TRAVEL MANAGER
Quinn, Brian P. $47,000.00 ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND TRAVEL MANAGER
Randle, Cole A. $45,000.00 ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND TRAVEL MANAGER

Baskerville is getting paid the same as Cole. Not sure about experience or anything else so until that is determined this is somewhat of a moot issue.

Reactions: 1 person
Seems to me it is the amount that shows that Mr Paul is wasting money. I would think that a simple Rep from po-dunk Texas would not need as large a staff as a minority leader of the House.

Reactions: 3 people
Can the RWNJ just not shut up when it comes to women's reproductive rights? Every time they get asked a question and they even mention the word god you know it will end on the news and yet they keep on keeping on. The latest shot in the republican war on women

I struggled with myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God. And, I think, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that is something God intended to happen.”

Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock stuck his foot in his mouth. I wonder if he ever opened up a biology book to find out exactly how a baby is created? If this DB wants to go around and say that God intended the baby to happen, then you cannot separate the rape from the baby. Why is it that republican men do not get this? How can so many republicans be such misogynistic pricks and still have the support of the women.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts