The LEGITIMATE RAPE Guy : " HEL* NO, I Wont GO " !

Aug 20, 2002
Todd Akin just might be the STUPIDEST Man in Missouri !

Not only did he allow the last day to drop out of the race, to Expire.
And
Not only did he 'Blow Off' the vast number of GOP heavy weights who begged him to get out.
HE,
Has enlisted the Worst possible REPUG to campaign for him going forward !

Before I unveil the 'mystery man', remember ol' Akin has pissed off over half the women in Missouri with his LEGITIMATE RAPE comment. So the LAST Thing he needs to do is get 'them' Even MORE pissed off than they already are.
SO,
(drum roll plz), Akin is going to have EVERY Women's friend...NEWT (x3) Gingrich on the stump with him !

The GOP. The GIFT that keeps on GIVING !

Can't believe I just wasted 10 seconds of my life, reading the above......................dammit !

Yes, but you obviously don't live there, Bears. This is a state where Rick Santorum won the Presidential primary with 55% of the vote.

Get outside of St. Louis, which is a suburb of Chicago, and Kansas City, and you wind up with a state not at all different from Oklahoma, one of your favorite states in the nation.

McCaskill still has yet to poll above 50%, even after Akin's slip-up on TV last month.

Almost-broke and with a total lack of support from the RNC in the past month, he's still managing to poll within 6 points of McCaskill.

With a little money and a few prominent names, he might actually close the gap and win. If Santorum joins Gingrich, that's going to carry a lot of weight in the South.

At least you keep all your reply's to one sentence, so not much time wasted, when reading them..............although it's still time wasted !

Mr Akin would have a very difficult time getting my vote before or after his "unfortunate" remarks regarding rape. Clearly he's never had anyone close to him sexually assaulted.

That being said he is certainly entitled to his point of view and to seek votes in an election, just as David Duke did on multiple occassions.

Trailing a weak candidate by 5% at this juncture says more aboutthe residents of Missouri then it does Mr Akins. What it says, I don't know

Back