Trayvon, where's the outrage?

From what I remember reading there was no investigation. He said it was self defense and that was pretty much the extent of it. The more in depth investigation took place after a lot of people got pissed off that there was no investigation.

You are right.

(CNN) -- The George Zimmerman investigation was hijacked "in a number of ways" by outside forces, said the former police chief of Sanford, Florida.
Bill Lee, who testified Monday in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial, told CNN's George Howell in an exclusive interview that he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice.
"It was (relayed) to me that they just wanted an arrest. They didn't care if it got dismissed later," he said. "You don't do that."

I didn't let Jesse or Al or CNN or the "liberal media" influence me in the Martin case. Dude with a gun had courage he might have lacked had he not. Dude with a gun confronts a 17 year old NWA ..kind of like many 17 year olds, white or black. Dude with a gun finds himself on the wrong end of a beat down. Dude with a gun "stands his ground".

That has absolutly NO similarity to the story cited in this original post. To think that it does is disingenuous at best.

If that WW2 vet had a gun and shot those two aSSholes before they killed him.
What would be your Position?
Similarities? Splitting hairs a bit EH?
You dillweeds keep getting caught up with the 'innocent lil 17 year old'.
You all better look around as these lil kids put a cap in your a$$.
I went to Vietnam at 18, barely...
You dickheads are enablers.
I am just a 'KID' is a bull$itt excuse for uncontrollable behavior.

When will you folks wake the f---k up?
B) xUT

If that WW2 vet had a gun and shot those two aSSholes before they killed him.
What would be your Position?
Similarities? Splitting hairs a bit EH?
You dillweeds keep getting caught up with the 'innocent lil 17 year old'.
You all better look around as these lil kids put a cap in your a$$.
I went to Vietnam at 18, barely...
You dickheads are enablers.
I am just a 'KID' is a bull$itt excuse for uncontrollable behavior.

When will you folks wake the f---k up?
B) xUT

Well...he didn't have a gun and he wasn't pursuing them, so the only thing similarity between this and he Martin case was that one was white and the other black. But if we need to play that game

What if JFK had a gun and took out Oswald before he had a chance to kill him

What if Lincoln had a derringer of his own and popped John Wilkes Booth in the balcony

What if MLK had a deer rifle and took out James Earl Ray in Memphis.; Oops, bad example...MLK being black would most likley have been a thug and Ray would have just been "standing his ground in the building across the street"

Man....so much could be different it everybody had their own guns.

Enablers? What part of my statement "I hope these kids rot in jail and then in hell" is considered enabling? As I said, I didn't give a rats ass what Jesse, Al or even Obama said in the Martin case. I'm not upset that Jesse, Al or Obama hasn't spoken up in this case. The case cited in this thread has absolutely no similarities, other than the "what if the old guy had a gun and shot the kids". Why is it okay to use that scenario to try and link this to the Martin case, but when talking about the Martin case we can't ask "if zimmerman didn't have a gun, would he still have doggedly pursued Martin?"

Well...he didn't have a gun and he wasn't pursuing them, so the only thing similarity between this and he Martin case was that one was white and the other black. But if we need to play that game

What if Lincoln had a derringer of his own and popped John Wilkes Booth in the balcony

What if MLK had a deer rifle and took out James Earl Ray in Memphis.; Oops, bad example...MLK being black would most likley have been a thug and Ray would have just been "standing his ground in the building across the street"

Enablers? What part of my statement "I hope these kids rot in jail and then in hell" is considered enabling? As I said, I didn't give a rats ass what Jesse, Al or even Obama said in the Martin case. I'm not upset that Jesse, Al or Obama hasn't spoken up in this case. The case cited in this thread has absolutely no similarities, other than the "what if the old guy had a gun and shot the kids". Why is it okay to use that scenario to try and link this to the Martin case, but when talking about the Martin case we can't ask "if zimmerman didn't have a gun, would he still have doggedly pursued Martin?"

All that said,

You're not going to get a ban on guns.

What if MLK had a deer rifle and took out James Earl Ray in Memphis.

What if Jesus had a .223-caliber Bushmaster and knew how to bump fire?

jesus-assault-rifle-thumb-368x500.jpg

One of the really admirable things about Jesus, Ghandi, etal is that they were non-violent revolutionaries.

They courageously went all in in the war for people's minds, armed only with their hearts and minds and convictions.

A pussy with a gun is still a pussy.

Not at all meant to imply that evdryone with a gun is... Honest...

This incident Is OVER the TOP for Me,.........'W A A A Y..over the T O P'
Those two C-SUCKERS, who are BLACK (Stating Fact),...are going to DRED beyond words, that they did this travesty anywhere, But ESPECIALLY up in a Northwest state/area in this country (Think WA/ID/WY) where I Guarantee the state prison in Washington State is run from the inside by the Aryan Brotherhood ! (No off-setting Black counter-culture in those state prisons) (This ain't no ATTICA). Thier best plan of attack when 'they' get in there, may be to....'OFF Themselves', providing they last that long !

Spokane is MERE miles from a place called Hayden Lake, Idaho (Google H L dear friends, and let me know what you find)
Near as can find, MAX security is in Walla-Walla Wa. Hardly a DIVERSE area there !

ROT in HELL...you DIRTY MFers !!!

One of the really admirable things about Jesus, Ghandi, etal is that they were non-violent revolutionaries.

They courageously went all in in the war for people's minds, armed only with their hearts and minds and convictions.

A pussy with a gun is still a pussy.

Not at all meant to imply that evdryone with a gun is... Honest...

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]"[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one,[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]" [/font]​
[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Luke 22:36.[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]"[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace,[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]"[/font]​
[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Luke 11:21.[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]"[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through,[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]" [/font]​
[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Luke 12:39 [/font]

KC is right, and, the major race issue raisers were the right bitchin' that it wasn't a race issue.

It probably wasn't about race. Xcpt maybe to Jackson and Sharpton, who are both desperate for attention and probably couldn't help themselves if they even realized what they were doing.

The real outrage was about a self appointed tough guy, who went looking for trouble. He found some, which he could have avoided by simply letting the police do their job, as they repeatedly asked him to do.

There was no imminent danger or threat that called for his intervention.

When he found the trouble he went looking for, he found out he couldn't handle it, so he shot an unarmed man. In "self defense", during a fight he went looking for, and couldn't handle.

I don't think The Duke would be impressed. Much.

Georgie, however, got due process. The full ticket. Notified of the charges, a thorough investigation, and a trial with a vigorous defense overseen by a qualified judge and decided by a jury. All of the things our constitution says we are entitled to.

He was acquitted, and legally speaking, rightfully.

So don't start that argument as a deflection.

Trayvon got none of that. Instead, he got shot dead by a scared little man who appointed himself patrolman, investigator, judge, jury, and ultimately executioner. He got shot dead because he dared to stand his ground when faced with harassment by a pussy with a gun, who thought he looked like he might do something bad, and created a confrontation that he wasn't man enough to handle any other way.

Real impressive.

And nothing in common with any of the hundreds or thousands of other senseless acts of violence, apparently every single one of which some dork is going to bring up as "evidence" of some kind of conspiracy or bias or something.

To those dorks, where is your outrage? You don't seem near as upset about the senseless violence itself as you seem eager to make some weird obtuse point that only your fellow outrage seekers are ever going to understand.
Tree/Garfield/IFly2, nothing you stated about the Zimmerman/Martin case even comes close to the truth. By your own admission, you didn't watch one minute of the trial and are in no position whatsoever to Judge Zimmerman. Everything that you just stated comes right out of the mouths of the race baiters that want nothing more than to divide the country.

Haven't heard anything about a civil trial have you? The reason? Because the Martin family doesn't want the left wing dorks likes yourself to see the very criminal side of their (and your) little angel. Martin got everything he had coming to him and the world is a little better because of it!

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one,"
Luke 22:36.

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace,"
Luke 11:21.

"And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through,"
Luke 12:39

Obviously some people don't get out of their concrete jungle and venture outside of Central Park or Boston Common.

I remember an encounter with a bear while fishing. 911 was not an option.

But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him.
22 51

Even with jesus, actions speak loudermthan words.... And Jesus practiced, and preached, and demonstrated non violence.

See.... Even his believers cant understand his book, or agree on what it means

Don't make no sense

Back