Trayvon, where's the outrage?

But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him.
22 51

Even with jesus, actions speak loudermthan words.... And Jesus practiced, and preached, and demonstrated non violence.

See.... Even his believers cant understand his book, or agree on what it means

Don't make no sense

First of all, Tree, what Chapter and Verse to which Book are you referring to? Matthew 22 only has 46 verses. If believers can't understand the Book, it is total nonsense to the fools like yourself. Now please tell us where your make-believe quote comes from. Give me Chapter and Verse, otherwise you just proved that you speak the nonsense of fools.

First of all, Tree, what Chapter and Verse to which Book are you referring to? Matthew 22 only has 46 verses. If believers can't understand the Book, it is total nonsense to the fools like yourself. Now please tell us where your make-believe quote comes from. Give me Chapter and Verse, otherwise you just proved that you speak the nonsense of fools.

Book of Luke.

But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him.
22 51

Even with jesus, actions speak loudermthan words.... And Jesus practiced, and preached, and demonstrated non violence.

See.... Even his believers cant understand his book, or agree on what it means

Don't make no sense

It was Luke 22:51, so you got your Books confused, but that's OK because ACCURACY isn't your forte, and you're clueless about religion. Jesus' mission was to DIE for YOUR SINS. He was a sacrificial lamb, and didn't want to involve others in his DESTINY.

So you can't understand the book, and you speak nothing but foolishness. This pretty much sums up all your posts, Tree aka Garfield aka Ifly2 :p :p :p

Tree/Garfield/IFly2, nothing you stated about the Zimmerman/Martin case even comes close to the truth. By your own admission, you didn't watch one minute of the trial and are in no position whatsoever to Judge Zimmerman. Everything that you just stated comes right out of the mouths of the race baiters that want nothing more than to divide the country.

Haven't heard anything about a civil trial have you? The reason? Because the Martin family doesn't want the left wing dorks likes yourself to see the very criminal side of their (and your) little angel. Martin got everything he had coming to him and the world is a little better because of it!

You cannot think of any other way to learn about testimony, evidence and other components of the case than by watching the trial? Hmmm. Go figure.

I never said I didn't watch one minute of the trial

Though I didn't watch a whole lot of it

I did read, with an open mind, the most objective reporting I could find.

I did not listen to one word any of the mercenary ranting heads said

It was me, and I meant Luke 22 51, because I went and read to see in what context HackDude's Luke 22 36 from above was used.

As usual, I found that a single verse had been cherry picked to convey one meaning, that suited the users' purposes, and that that use of it was nonsense, maybe even heretical, when taken in context.

As for your contention that JC was sent to die for our sins... Isn't that a lot like some other religions belief in the practice of human sacrifice appeasing the angry Gods?

Ooooh... Dammit... Heathens... Savages... They're everywhere....

BTW, chances are my experience with, and religious education, at least equal yours, unless you have been to seminary. I also understand the difference between religion, faith, and spirituality. Some folks are still working on that

It was Luke 22:51, so you got your Books confused, but that's OK because ACCURACY isn't your forte, and you're clueless about religion. Jesus' mission was to DIE for YOUR SINS. He was a sacrificial lamb, and didn't want to involve others in his DESTINY.

So you can't understand the book, and you speak nothing but foolishness. This pretty much sums up all your posts, Tree aka Garfield aka Ifly2 :p :p :p

Lets get ONE thing Real STRAIGHT 'signals',........some guy named JESUS didn't Die for MY F'n Sins.
I alone am responsible for my 'dirty laundry'. Comprende ????

Knock yourself out believing in Fraudulant SH!T like some Holiday on 12/25,...or the TOOTH FAIRY, Immaculate Conception for any women,...Guys Walking on Water, or Levitation. Whatever floats your boat.
What was it P T Barnum was famous for 'saying' ?????
I rest my case !

Lets get ONE thing Real STRAIGHT 'signals',........some guy named JESUS didn't Die for MY F'n Sins.

Knock yourself out believing in Fraudulant SH!T like some Holiday on 12/25,...or the TOOTH FAIRY, Immaculate Conception for any women,...Guys Walking on Water, or Levitation. Whatever floats your boat.
I rest my case !

Boy are you going to be in for a surprise.

I rest my case !

A bit crude for my taste but I agree with you for the most part.

Boy are you going to be in for a surprise.

Someone sure is....

Just wait til ya'll finally meet the great computer in the sky, and learn that this has all been a grand experiment, conducted by mice, in a vain attempt to discern the meaning of life.

Ha!

Makes just about as much damn sense

(BTW, the answer is 42...)

Back