TRUMP " BLINKS " !!

Guess you didn't hear of the contingency plan to use military ATC?
SCOTUS issue wouldn't be a decision along party lines, it would be a clarification of His duties/powers as President under the COTUS......
Reagan did it and broke the Union.
I see no difference here.
Problem is they had a no strike clause in their federal agreement but did it anyway.

Hey Bears, I know this maybe a little off subject, but I'll ask anyway. ....... Do you see anything wrong with this picture?
50771280_2518699104810272_884905095681015808_n.jpg

Yeah, its a real cheap photoshop.

Think so? i really don't know. On second look, you may be right!

Or you can use the often used liberal defense. “It sounds like something he/she/they would do.”

Remember the infamous “I can see Russia from my house” line that was attributed to Sarah Palin? Even tho she never said it?

Didn’t matter to liberals that it was actually Tina Fey on a SNL skit. When liberals were corrected on the falsehood, their defense was “Sounds like something she would say”.

Or you can use the often used liberal defense. “It sounds like something he/she/they would do.”

Remember the infamous “I can see Russia from my house” line that was attributed to Sarah Palin? Even tho she never said it?

Didn’t matter to liberals that it was actually Tina Fey on a SNL skit. When liberals were corrected on the falsehood, their defense was “Sounds like something she would say”.
Apparently, lefties/righties/Trumpies don't care much for truth..
They all lie, sometimes, equally.
o_O

Dumbest thing Pelosi and Chuckie can do is tempt Trump to use the Corps of Engineers to build a border wall. He won't have to stop at $5.7B once it's a military project.

I also don't see any reasonable scenario emerging where SCOTUS issues a ruling which says having the Corps of Engineers building a structure to defending a land border is somehow unconstitutional.

This is the same SCOTUS which just lifted an injunction and said the military can indeed set their own physical standards for who belongs, including banning transgenders.

Dumbest thing Pelosi and Chuckie can do is tempt Trump to use the Corps of Engineers to build a border wall. He won't have to stop at $5.7B once it's a military project.

I also don't see any reasonable scenario emerging where SCOTUS issues a ruling which says having the Corps of Engineers building a structure to defending a land border is somehow unconstitutional.

This is the same SCOTUS which just lifted an injunction and said the military can indeed set their own physical standards for who belongs, including banning transgenders.

E, nice seeing you on again.
Just think of the liberal foaming at the mouth that would go down if what you mention happens...LOL

Our own pet Bear would go bonkers.

NkylIYH.gif

Wanta see Bears, K.C., even x. go bonkers?
50472062_2302573673110801_5552682184403320832_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts