TRUMP " BLINKS " !!

Insp4.

How'd that SHUTDOWN thing work out for you and the RE-PLUGS in congress ???
And,
How much of the $ 5 B have you gotten so far ????
And,
How do you like the fact that Mitch McConnell FINALLY woke up to the fact that he, (Mitch), does have GONADS, and is telling the M O R O N, words like, 'Don't do 'this', or 'that', or I don't think I can keep them ALL together ' ?????

Just some more Democrat hypocrisy? ........ Bill, Hillary, is that you?
idU8kHc.jpg

Dude.....you need to do fact checking on these things.

slab-cropped-jouster-2497-inspectorclouseau.jpg

Insp4.

And,
And,
How do you like the fact that Mitch McConnell FINALLY woke up to the fact that he, (Mitch), does have GONADS, and is telling the M O R O N, words like, 'Don't do 'this', or 'that', or I don't think I can keep them ALL together ' ?????
Shutdown work out for me?.......... Didn't! And 90% of ordinary citizens, same!....... $5 Billion?........ Have you figured out yet that if Trump uses the Military to build his wall, he don't have to limit himself to $5 Billion?......... And if the Congress won't do their job, Democrat, or Republican, Trump will!...... It well get built!

Shutdown work out for me?.......... Didn't! And 90% of ordinary citizens, same!....... $5 Billion?........ Have you figured out yet that if Trump uses the Military to build his wall, he don't have to limit himself to $5 Billion?......... And if the Congress won't do their job, Democrat, or Republican, Trump will!...... It well get built!

Government shuts down every week. Its called Saturday and Sunday. Brain dead lefturds tried to paint an societal economic dystopian collapse.

It didn't happen.

28-baby-trump-having-a-a-tantrum-funny-gif.gif

I'll say it again. Chuck and Nancy are about to lose their bargaining chip for DACA if they don't compromise.

If/When Trump uses unspent military funds and has the ACOE build it, there's no longer much that Congress can do about it. That money's already been appropriated, and there's no reasonable way to assume that the courts outside the 9th Circus can successfully stand in the way of CINC making a decision on how military funds are spent, or that defending the country's border isn't a recognized function for the military.

SCOTUS just allowed the transgender ban to be enforced, and they ruled in favor of him on the travel ban.

I'll say it again. Chuck and Nancy are about to lose their bargaining chip for DACA if they don't compromise.

If/When Trump uses unspent military funds and has the ACOE build it, there's no longer much that Congress can do about it. That money's already been appropriated, and there's no reasonable way to assume that the courts outside the 9th Circus can successfully stand in the way of CINC making a decision on how military funds are spent, or that defending the country's border isn't a recognized function for the military.

SCOTUS just allowed the transgender ban to be enforced, and they ruled in favor of him on the travel ban.
You are funny...:D
Why doseo_O the 3 branches of government exist?

howsthatwall.jpg

Insp4.

And,
And,

Latest posts