Trump / Bush pull even in the polls. Trouble for the GOP ?

Ifly2 said:
That Is so, but you tossed the thing out there as an attack on Dems/Libs/Obama

Your guys started it, and continously, (and still.... ) support and continue it.

Backfire

Actually it is you who is full of merde.......

It is the Fed who prints money out of thin air.......the Fed isn't the US government.

delldude said:

Actually it is you who is full of merde.......

It is the Fed who prints money out of thin air.......the Fed isn't the US government.

Correct.  Now...tell me the republican candidate who will promise to take on the Fed...especially when the Fed decided to 'print more money' under Republican presidents.  Seems I recall W getting a nice new batch of bills to help prop up Wall Street back in the day. 

Then why were you trying to blame Obama and or the Dems?

Your original complaint was printing money with nothing to back it

Nixon signed off on that

No one has tried, really, to undo it

Including all the fiscal conservative gop liars

Fail
And double fall for failing to weasel out of your own bs

Reactions: 1 person
Ifly2 said:
Two fer'

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia-man-kills-armadillo-but-ricochet-gunshot-hits-mother-in-law/

"LEESBURG, Ga. - Authorities say a south Georgia man shot an armadillo, but ended up accidentally wounding his mother-in-law when the bullet ricocheted off the mammal known for its hard shell.

Lee County Sheriff's deputies tell WALB-TV that 54-year-old Larry McElroy fired his 9 mm pistol at the armadillo Sunday night.

Deputies say the bullet killed the armadillo, but bounced off the animal, hit a fence, traveled through the back door of the mother-in-law's mobile home and the recliner in which she was sitting, striking her in the back."
Georgia Saturday Night.

Ifly2 said:

Nixon signed off on that

Fail

Never mentioned either party, your inner hate provided that for you.

So what do you want, dig up Nixon and sell his organs to PP?

Reactions: 1 person
No, I want folks to stop just instantly parroting the "Every thing that ever went wrong is The fault of Obama/Libtards/PhilInTheBlank" BS from their favorite blogger, radio talk show, Fox or MsNBC and actually read a little history and think a little about how we got where we are and why before they go to acting all tough and manly on a friggin' internet message board.

Especially an anonymous one.

Yeah, I have the same discussions with my liberal MsNBc watching friends. I am often enough the only one in the room defending the 2nd Amendment as it is written and was intended. The difference is that my lib friends are intelligent, listen to rational discussion about history and are interested in finding rational effective solutions that do preserve and protect people's rights.

All the people's., and all of their rights.

You don't see that because in this particular forum the ridiculous crap comes about 98% from the right, and then like Trump, they automatically double down on it.

Ifly2 said:

Nixon signed off on that

Fail

I suppose Nixon got the idea from FDR.

FDR

fingerprint%20copies.gif

And tricky Dick finished the job, and No One, (that matters...) not even Saint Ronnie, has found it a good idea or really tried to reverse it.

Makes good copy for the pundits on the radio/tv whose only reality is filling airtime to sell advertising and personally profit from whatever discontent that they can stir up.

Those with no responsibility for, or understanding of, the results.

Ifly2 said:
And tricky Dick finished the job, and No One, (that matters...) not even Saint Ronnie, has found it a good idea or really tried to reverse it.

Makes good copy for the pundits on the radio/tv whose only reality is filling airtime to sell advertising and personally profit from whatever discontent that they can stir up.

Those with no responsibility for, or understanding of, the results.

And oBama raised and called to the tune of some 3.5 trillion.