TRUMP has C O V I D - 19 !!!!!!!!

POTUS lives inside the most secure bubble on the planet in terms of access control and covid screening. And he still got it.

Basically that tells me your mask is like using a chain link fence to stop mosquitoes.....

The bigger story is nobody else has died from this specific contact cluster. Technically Trump and Christie were hospitalized, but neither required a ventilator. They probably didn't even need to be hospitalized except that their handlers chose to be over cautious given their age.

Covid might have been deadly to people in nursing homes and others with comorbidities, but clearly wasn't deadly here.

I don't wish harm on anybody...it's part of what makes me a touchy feely liberal.
I support the death penalty for premeditated murder.

I support execution for treason.

Let me ask you, as an extreme example, don't you feel the world is better off without some people? Would you want another Hitler or would you be OK with a sniper putting a 7.62 in his head?

POTUS lives inside the most secure bubble on the planet in terms of access control and covid screening. And he still got it.

Basically that tells me your mask is like using a chain link fence to stop mosquitoes.....

The bigger story is nobody else has died from this specific contact cluster. Technically Trump and Christie were hospitalized, but neither required a ventilator. They probably didn't even need to be hospitalized except that their handlers chose to be over cautious given their age.

Covid might have been deadly to people in nursing homes and others with comorbidities, but clearly wasn't deadly here.
I was hospitalized and did not require a ventilator but I was on oxygen and could not even stand up for more than 30 seconds at a time. My heart rate increased dramatically when they attempted to remove the oxygen (enough they immediately changed their minds).

You are correct that MOST masks do not protect YOU, they protect people FROM you.

The only exception to this are N95 and N99 masks. However most people do not know how to use or dispose of them properly (I know you have them Bears but do you know how to actually USE them?).

It is worth mentioning when I was in the COVID ward I was NOT required to wear a mask.

It is also worth mentioning that the CDC has stated young children should NOT wears masks.

I wish you would not dismiss masks so easily, They are obviously effective or the hospital personnel in the COVID ward would not use them. I think the real issue is people do not know how to use them CORRECTLY.

It is worth mentioning when I was in the COVID ward I was NOT required to wear a mask.

That's because you were most likely in a negative pressure room AND the staff that was in there had all kinds of stuff. My kid had to work the covid ward about a month ago. She had an N95 and on top of that a level one mask...a face shield and a gown, which is taken off and disposed after leaving the rooom. But I don't think anyone in the SUV with Trump was wearing all of that. And maybe Trump does only have a mild cast. But others might have a far worse case. It was irresponsible of him to be driven around in an SUV for a photo op.

That's because you were most likely in a negative pressure room AND the staff that was in there had all kinds of stuff.
Both true.

My kid had to work the covid ward about a month ago. She had an N95 and on top of that a level one mask...a face shield and a gown, which is taken off and disposed after leaving the rooom.
I am not sure how you wear an N95 AND a mask at the same time but otherwise that describes the hospital personnel where I was treated accurately.

But I don't think anyone in the SUV with Trump was wearing all of that. And maybe Trump does only have a mild cast. But others might have a far worse case. It was irresponsible of him to be driven around in an SUV for a photo op.
I agree but those government employees are adults and they made their decision to accompany someone they knew was infected.

Funny how you don't hold the entitlement crowd to that same level of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. I guess that is only important to you when it fits your narrative aye KCFlyer? You hypocritical clown.

I won't celebrate that anybody has it. But I wonder if it will humble Trump at all. I don't wish harm on anybody...it's part of what makes me a touchy feely liberal. But Pence was with him. If he contracts it...and it requires hospitalization of both...Pelosi will become acting president.
I don't know about that KC. The liberals aren't very touchy Feely anymore. This video I posted in the democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread illustrates what the left is about these days.

But I don't think anyone in the SUV with Trump was wearing all of that. And maybe Trump does only have a mild cast. But others might have a far worse case. It was irresponsible of him to be driven around in an SUV for a photo op.

Are you really that dumb? Secret Service is there literally to take a bullet for POTUS and others in their protection.

Being in a SUV for a few minutes is inconsequential when you consider his detail was with him before he tested positive, and the virus is most contagious in the 48 hours prior to symptoms.

I don't know about that KC. The liberals aren't very touchy Feely anymore. This video I posted in the democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread illustrates what the left is about these days.
That was ALWAYS the left. They are just more embolden to show their true colors now because people have tolerated their BS for so long.

Last edited:
I support the death penalty for premeditated murder.

I support execution for treason.

Let me ask you, as an extreme example, don't you feel the world is better off without some people? Would you want another Hitler or would you be OK with a sniper putting a 7.62 in his head?

La'.
Are you a CHURCH going, Bible totting, Christian ??

Back