Trump needs Russia to help him.

He was already running by that point...

Which came first? Chicken or the egg?

Liberals are stating (falsely) that Putin "hacked" the election so Trump could win.

DNI report says that the ‘proof’ of Russia’s Trump support was compiled much earlier during Obama’s election period.

Russia-TV-575x304.png

Which came first? Chicken or the egg?

Liberals are stating (falsely) that Putin "hacked" the election so Trump could win.

DNI report says that the ‘proof’ of Russia’s Trump support was compiled much earlier during Obama’s election period.

Russia-TV-575x304.png

Thanks Comrade!
We need bullshitters like you... :eek:

Your link is a blank page, much like yourself it appears....well played.

The full report it here: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

And then scroll to section "ANNEX A" page 6 where it states:

Russia-TV-575x304.png

So how is it it that blame lays at Trumps feet, when Russia started playing this game back in 2012?

Have the Russians developed time traveling?

Why is it that no one says anything about Obama sending tax payer money to Israel to sway Israel's resent election of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu? http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

No kidding, pretty rich for them to cry foul when they directly funded a campaign against another country's election.

And then a there's the inconvenient truth that the USA has been doing the same to other countries for decades.

But their flimsy excuse for the failure of their anointed candidate, is the mother of all "head desk".

Excellent article by a former ambassador to Russia.
Full article using link after this excerpt:

By WILLIAM J. BURNS
JANUARY 7, 2017

"In the quarter-century since the end of the Cold War, profound grievances, misperceptions and disappointments have often defined the relationship between the United States and Russia. I lived through this turbulence during my years as a diplomat in Moscow, navigating the curious mix of hope and humiliation that I remember so vividly in the Russia of Boris N. Yeltsin, and the pugnacity and raw ambition of Vladimir V. Putin’s Kremlin. And I lived through it in Washington, serving both Republican and Democratic administrations.

There have been more than enough illusions on both sides. The United States has oscillated between visions of an enduring partnership with Moscow and dismissing it as a sulking regional power in terminal decline. Russia has moved between notions of a strategic partnership with the United States and a later, deeper desire to upend the current international order, where a dominant United States consigns Russia to a subordinate role.

The reality is that our relationship with Russia will remain competitive, and often adversarial, for the foreseeable future. At its core is a fundamental disconnect in outlook and about each other’s role in the world.

It is tempting to think that personal rapport can bridge this disconnect and that the art of the deal can unlock a grand bargain. That is a foolish starting point for sensible policy. It would be especially foolish to think that Russia’s deeply troubling interference in our election can or should be played down, however inconvenient.

President Putin’s aggressive election meddling, like his broader foreign policy, has at least two motivating factors. The first is his conviction that the surest path to restoring Russia as a great power comes at the expense of an American-led order. He wants Russia unconstrained by Western values and institutions, free to pursue a sphere of influence..."

http://nyti.ms/2i4LYO4

Oh, I'm not saying hacking is exceptable. If indeed that's what has happened here. But the Obama administration knew these things were going on for years, and did, or said, nothing about it. Now all of a sudden, because it impacted his agenda, it's front and center. Besides, not one has denied that what came out because of it, was nothing but the true nature of what was going on with the DNC at the time.

What we know for sure was that idiot Podesta lost his cell phone in a cab. Whomever found it could have easily accessed his email.

And at one point that idiot Podesta fell for a email phishing scam. Then changed his password to "p@ssw0rd", one of the most often used.

There was no "hack", rather blatant stupidity and lack of common sense security.