Trump Shuttle Mechanics Defeat Iam In Federal Cour

Strake did you just wake up from a coma or something.? did you read the topic here? what the hell are you talking about?

I think Strakes point here is, he doesn't want to talk about it. Strake you can do it, is the twu liable for these people who may have been bypassed and as NightWatch pointed out about the guys from TWA, how will it effect them if the NMB says what both the twu and company have said is true???

As I have stated in the past, it is my position that the mechanic craft and class should carry their seniority and in the case of TWA be "dovetailed".

I am in the minority.

If this scenerio were to work, those that have been bypassed or who are on the recall list, would have to be considered.

I am told that a lawsuit will be filed shortly by some former IAM brothers who have read the TWU's last response to the NMB. The TWU is now on record of lying about the percentage of IAM to TWU during the single carrier ruling, therefore denying us an election between the TWU or IAM (about as good as our choices for President). This soon to be lawsuit sounds like a winner and has shown much interest. :shock:

hey hey SCAB boys.."rusty"/mark/ check this out..
hey STRAKE i have a friend @ NW who say they putting together a class action law suit againist amfa(PUKE) & get this ....."the MAG" hummmmm wonder why i said he said for farming ALL their work out & not keeping the promise they said they would be the highest paid M&R in the industry. he said the uh contract yuk,yuk they had was to put a cap on RO @ 38% BUT, then "they"...amfa(PUKE) put in a LOA :shock: imagine the nevre!!!! do you believe it? of all the...well, i just can't believe....anyhow he said there are "quiet a few mechs" filing hummm
sounds to me like amfa (PUKE) is on a short string. they believe they have a REAL GOOD chance of winning 'cause they SCREWED up the FM's ......LOSER's.....LOSER's =SCABS = UNION BUSTERS & if i was an ex-IAM i would NOT want an amfa(PUKE) SCAB calling me a brother. do you see a "U" in amfa (PUKE)? i don't either "rusty"/mark/ y'all better get together with the SCABmaster in the smoke house out back & have another one o, yeah & don't forget BUCK!!!!!!!
TWU/AFL/CIO/ATD=UNION=SCABFREE!!!!!!!! :up:
scakman bite the big one :lol:

I see the SS doesn't want to (or possibly isn't capable of) talk about it either. How about you HighSS, do you have an opinion on the liability of the filings and the lists of people in them? How about the twu filing and the lies they told to keep the membership from voting during the merger? So far the only twu advocate to bring anything noteworthy to this topic is NightWatch bringing up the TWA people and their seniority.

AMFAMAN said:
I am told that a lawsuit will be filed shortly by some former IAM brothers who have read the TWU's last response to the NMB. The TWU is now on record of lying about the percentage of IAM to TWU during the single carrier ruling, therefore denying us an election between the TWU or IAM (about as good as our choices for President). This soon to be lawsuit sounds like a winner and has shown much interest. :shock:
[post="170920"][/post]​

:) Lawsuits are already pending on the seniority issues for the TWA people. I just happen to have talked to one of the people who is handling the vast majority of them. The conversation was about 3-4 months ago and the IAM national is funding the dispute.
At the least, the people who kept the seniority to carry the system protection date should have system protection instead of being lumped on a separate list (the juniority list).
:)

The question is will the twu do anything to help those that have been bypassed according to the company and their company union on the list?? Will they wait until the government puts their investigative seal of truth on it???? Will they ever attempt to make things right for those that have been injured and don't know it yet??? I am starting to get the feeling that they are not interested in making things right for these people because they don't even reply to this thread about the topic at hand. How about it cio, got any answers???

Truth is Rusty there is no grievance for these people. The People that the law suit covers is the 50 people on the TWU's list most of whom have moved on or passed away long ago. These people we are talking about can't even get Twscrew rep's to return there calls. You remember Like the guy that asked us if we could see if he was on the recall list because Twscrew would not tell him. The Board has determined that the single craft or class of Airline Mechanics, Ground Service, Plant Maintenance, and Fleet Service Personnel is no longer a proper craft or class at either American or TWA-LLC. The proper crafts or classes are Mechanics and Related Employees, and Fleet Service Employees. 29 NMB 240, 251 NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!

Well mark, it looks like the NMB is going to reinvestigate our case. Perhaps these people in question will come off of the list. On or around the Sept. 13 we should know more!!!

Either way Rusty TWSCREW is screwed. If the NMB overturns the investigators decision the Twscrew has to explain why they fought against democracy. If they don't they have to explain why these people were by passed with out Twscrew or the IAM grieving it.The Board has determined that the single craft or class of Airline Mechanics, Ground Service, Plant Maintenance, and Fleet Service Personnel is no longer a proper craft or class at either American or TWA-LLC. The proper crafts or classes are Mechanics and Related Employees, and Fleet Service Employees. 29 NMB 240, 251 NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!

Latest posts

Back