Truth Hurt?

"OUCH"...(dell) :shock: !!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Cooper43...said it best, when he asked,............................"when will people(who have NO financial right, to be voting Repug), gonna WAKE up, to realize that THEY are being USED ??

I've been scratching my head for YEARS, trying to figure out, why "BILLY JOE", and "Peggy Sue", from SC.. keep voting for the REPUGS ??

BJ's a 3rd shift 2nd assistant Mgr. at his nearby WAL-MART, who just got raised(up) to $10.50 ph.

Peggy Sue, works part time (while the 4 kids are in school) at the "Piggly Wiggly", making MINIMUM WAGE. (You guys remember MINIMUM WAGE, the Very bill that Most REPUGS voted AGAINST, in the US House and SENATE) .

BJ + PS live in a used "double wide", and Real CRAPPY, expensive, health Insurance from WAL-MART.

(just one vehicle...............the ol' PU crapped out 6 months ago)

SO I ask again, WHY are these folks allowing themselves...To BE...USED by a political Party, who Distains them ?

The ONLY logical answer that I can come up with, is that they're being "Channeled" from the Pulpit of their Southern BAPTIST church.

(Like gay marridge or Abortion....pro or con, puts more FOOD in the Cupboards of the double wide.)

UN-*******-BELIEVABLE...!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bush today: Unemployment, 4.5%.
I have no idea where you get your fictitious statistics. The truth is that 62,000 jobs were lost in June for a total of 438,000 since January.

The unemployment rate jumped half a percentage point in May and stayed at 5.5 percent in June. That figure dose not count those who have run out of unemployment benefits or gave up on searching for a job.

Kansas City Star
Another indicator, also reported Thursday, suggested further upward revisions in jobless numbers can be expected. Initial claims for unemployment benefits rose to 404,000 last week, the U.S. Department of Labor said in a separate report.

An estimated 8.5 million jobless workers were looking for work last month, compared with 7 million at this time a year ago, when the unemployment rate was 4.6 percent.

The number of long-term unemployed workers (those looking for work for more than 26 weeks) grew to 1.59 million in June, the highest level in three years, the report showed. That group accounts for nearly one in five of the unemployed.

The jobs report also showed that the number of workers who are working part time because their hours had been cut back or because they couldn’t find full-time jobs has jumped 1.1 million in the past 12 months. That measure now stands at its highest level in 14 years.

Analysts offered little optimism about job market improvement this year. A report from Goldman Sachs forecast that the national unemployment rate will peak at 6.4 percent in late 2009.

Your chart is misleading in the fact that it compares Clinton’s two terms in office verses Bush’s first. If the economic performance of the Clinton Administration was so obviously impressive, why would an extreme left leaning website need to misrepresent data to prove it?

Static representation of economic performance data used to compare the Clinton Administration to the Bush Administration will never accurately reflect the negative dynamic domino effect that the worst terrorist attack in our nations history had on our economy. There are several industries that have never fully recovered. During Clinton’s two terms in office he never faced a challenge of this magnitude.

This chart published by Business Week makes the Apples to Apples economic performance comparison of Clinton’s first term in office to Bush’s first term in office.

View attachment 7713

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/conte...98028_mz001.htm

Maybe I should use a better term: Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

Do you remember your American Idol who said that?

Story here

"This has become a fundamental question in presidential elections. And for the first time since 1992, a plurality of voters heading into November's election answer that question with a resounding no, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll."

Only on Fox, Fair and Balanced:

Reuters
In an aside to another guest after a Fox News Channel interview on Sunday, Jackson had said Obama had been talking down to black people and added: "I want to cut his nuts out."
AP
He said he was not aware the microphone was still on.

Fox News aired Jackson's comment Wednesday night, including a slang reference to his wanting to cut off Obama's testicles. The report bleeped out the slang but made clear what Jackson said.

Put up some pro Bush stuff and get back on topic dude.

Dude you are the one who diverted..... :lol:

Veritas Posted Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Reuters
In an aside to another guest after a Fox News Channel interview on Sunday, Jackson had said Obama had been talking down to black people and added: "I want to cut his nuts out."

AP
He said he was not aware the microphone was still on.

Fox News aired Jackson's comment Wednesday night, including a slang reference to his wanting to cut off Obama's testicles. The report bleeped out the slang but made clear what Jackson said.

Why are your heroes jumping ship to the fair and balanced network sweetie? :lol:

I've been scratching my head for YEARS, trying to figure out, why "BILLY JOE", and "Peggy Sue", from SC.. keep voting for the REPUGS ??

BJ's a 3rd shift 2nd assistant Mgr. at his nearby WAL-MART, who just got raised(up) to $10.50 ph.

Peggy Sue, works part time (while the 4 kids are in school) at the "Piggly Wiggly", making MINIMUM WAGE. (You guys remember MINIMUM WAGE, the Very bill that Most REPUGS voted AGAINST, in the US House and SENATE) .

BJ + PS live in a used "double wide", and Real CRAPPY, expensive, health Insurance from WAL-MART.

Dude,if Lester and his sweetheart are willing to work within those monetary restraints and not try and further themselves....then they must have found their nitche in life.

Dude,if Lester and his sweetheart are willing to work within those monetary restraints and not try and further themselves....then they must have found their nitche in life.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

DELL,
Your right................TO A POINT,

But(GOD FORBID).."sweetie" developes a life threatening disease, that her crappy WAL-MART insurance policy..WITHOUT QUESTION..will NOT cover.

It's at THAT point, that.."sweetie"..(If for nothing else but the sake of her YOUNG children)..NEEDS to REALIZE that the REPUGS that she voted for...will back up WAL-MART, and their (Crappy) Insurance company, over her NEEDS for an early Intervention, to (hopefully) SAVE her LIFE !!

???????????????

(PM me on this second part if you'd like)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

DELL,

But(GOD FORBID).."sweetie" developes a life threatening disease, that her crappy WAL-MART insurance policy..WITHOUT QUESTION..will NOT cover.

It's at THAT point, that.."sweetie"..(If for nothing else but the sake of her YOUNG children)..NEEDS to REALIZE that the REPUGS that she voted for...will back up WAL-MART, and their (Crappy) Insurance company, over her NEEDS for an early Intervention, to (hopefully) SAVE her LIFE !!

???????????????

"What's the Matter With Kansas" should be required reading for them NHBB...if you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.

DELL,

???????????????

Bear...if you're heading for government run health insurance as an answer....WTF they done right about any other entitlement?
Last thing I want is some politician sticking his fingers in my private parts.

Reuters
AP

The comments went unnoticed in the control room, Bill Shine, Fox News' senior vice president for programming, said Thursday.

The scathing remarks first came to the attention of an employee working the overnight shift Sunday, who transcribed the tape as part of training for the network's ongoing digital conversion. Otherwise, "it potentially would have not been discovered," Shine said.

On Tuesday, a staff member in the digital department e-mailed Jackson's comments to a producer for "The O'Reilly Factor," who was vacationing in France. The producer alerted the show's staff back in New York later that day.

News executives immediately realized the import of the footage.

News executives immediately realized the import of the footage.

"I looked at it and thought, 'This is going to be news,' " Shine said. But the cable network did not put the material on the air right away.

"We cautiously and patiently went forward with the story," he said, adding that producers reached out to Jackson and Obama to let them know about the material.

Fair and balanced like you pointed out Veritas :lol:

SO I ask again, WHY are these folks allowing themselves...To BE...USED by a political Party, who Distains them ?

The ONLY logical answer that I can come up with, is that they're being "Channeled" from the Pulpit of their Southern BAPTIST church.

(Like gay marridge or Abortion....pro or con, puts more FOOD in the Cupboards of the double wide.)

UN-*******-BELIEVABLE...!!!!!!!!!!!

Your post comes across as blatantly bigoted towards the honest, hard working families of South Carolina. I take it you have first hand knowledge that the average South Carolinian family is uneducated, work for minimum wage, drives pickup trucks, lives in “double wideâ€￾ trailer homes and clings to their religion.

I’m curious how that massive obdula oblingota of yours deducted that the only logical reason “Billy Joeâ€￾ and “Peggy Sueâ€￾ from South Carolina live the way they do is because they are “channeledâ€￾ to vote Republican by the Pastor of their local Baptist Church.

Based on your limited command of the English language, grammar and penmanship, I wonder what logical conclusions the average South Carolinian has reached about the indigenous citizens of New Hampshire?

Now, direct your attention to the Democratic controlled state of Pennsylvania.

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/press.aspx?id=3771

Why do these citizens continue to vote for a corrupt party that blatantly abuse taxpayer dollars for their personal gain? Sickening!

Is this how the Democratic Party intends to end the Republican culture of corruption?

Tug MyGroin,

A Google search, tells me that "Tom Corbett", PA/AG...was appointed to his post by REPUG...(former) Governor Tom Ridge,.........and Named to a Federal Judgeship by.............EL-CHIMPO :blink: .

His "blog"/website has ALL Democratic political Law breakers on it, and YOU want ME/US to believe that it's NO accident that there are NO REPUG. Political Law Breakers in Pa.

At this rate, you'll be EXPECTING ME/US to (all) Believe that RUSH BIMBO is NOT an ADDICTED DRUG User, and that Fox News is Fair + Balanced !!

(Tug,...I've got a Bridge in Brooklyn NY for SALE that you might be Interested in) :stupid:

Your post comes across as blatantly bigoted towards the honest, hard working families of South Carolina. I take it you have first hand knowledge that the average South Carolinian family is uneducated, work for minimum wage, drives pickup trucks, lives in “double wideâ€￾ trailer homes and clings to their religion.
NHBB's feels that way about anyone who resides in the "South". Do a little search of his past posts and you will see his bias. Never mind, it is not worth it.

Tug MyGroin,

A Google search, tells me that "Tom Corbett", PA/AG...was appointed to his post by REPUG...(former) Governor Tom Ridge,.........and Named to a Federal Judgeship by.............EL-CHIMPO :blink: .

His "blog"/website has ALL Democratic political Law breakers on it, and YOU want ME/US to believe that it's NO accident that there are NO REPUG. Political Law Breakers in Pa.

At this rate, you'll be EXPECTING ME/US to (all) Believe that RUSH BIMBO is NOT an ADDICTED DRUG User, and that Fox News is Fair + Balanced !!

(Tug,...I've got a Bridge in Brooklyn NY for SALE that you might be Interested in) :stupid:

First one went down was a Repub.....Dude :lol:

The Habay Precedent
Corbett said the investigation, prosecution, conviction and prison sentence of former Republican Representative Jeff Habay in 2004 and 2005 by the Attorney General's Office for using his legislative staff for campaign and fundraising purposes should have put legislative leaders and their staffs on notice that the Attorney General's office and the courts take a stern view of such illegal activity.

Corbett said the grand jury used the guidance of the Pennsylvania Superior Court in its Habay decision, when the Court stated that an elected representative is "not allowed to direct state paid employees under his authority to conduct campaign and or fundraising related work, during state paid time, for his personal benefit." The court said such actions secure "a private monetary advantage" for an elected representative because, "by having state employees work for him on his campaign and or fundraising task while they were being paid by the state, he obtained the benefit of free campaign work funded by the taxpayers."

During Corbett's press conference yesterday,he indicated this is only the beginning and it crosses both parties.You missed that didn't you?

BTW...did you notice the Democrat link to sexual favors for a made up job position?

Michael Manzo's Ghost Employee
The grand jury found that in the summer of 2004, Michael Manzo met Angela Bertugli, a 21-year-old legislative intern, with whom he allegedly developed a long-running sexual liaison that continued through November 2007.

In September 2005 Manzo created a taxpayer-funded job for Bertugli in Pittsburgh and put her in charge of the Pittsburgh Field Office for the newly formed House Allegheny County Delegation.

Bertugli did not go through an interview or job application process prior to starting her "employment" and was not told what she would be doing, however she was told by Manzo to report on Sept. 12, 2005, to an office located above a cigar store in Pittsburgh.

The grand jury found that other DeWeese staffers were not aware that Bertugli had been hired or that there even was a Pittsburgh Field Office for the House Allegheny County Delegation. Staffers for the representative who chaired the Allegheny County Delegation were unaware of the existence, location or staff of such an office. Since the 19 Allegheny County Representatives already had offices, there was absolutely no need for an Allegheny County Delegation office. In fact, the grand jury found that no such office ever existed.

Must be a Dem form of the old public restroom two tap toe dance..... :lol:

NHBB's feels that way about anyone who resides in the "South". Do a little search of his past posts and you will see his bias. Never mind, it is not worth it.
This "child of the South" (born in Florida, raised in Texas) was able to sit down and enjoy lunch with NHBB a while back. You might be surprised at what you find behind the posts, although I do have to admit that even as a Texan, I'm embarrassed by Bush.

Also, pay attention more - our Yale educated president seems to hold similar views about rural America...listen to tapes of his exaggerated "good old boy" twang he whipped out in Southern Missouri during the last election when he told the crowd "OB-GYN's aren't able to practice their love on women across this country."