Two million peace loving Nazi's protest DC

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against Obama's spending in 'tea-party' demonstration

Up to two million people marched to the U.S. Capitol today, carrying signs with slogans such as "Obamacare makes me sick" as they protested the president's health care plan and what they say is out-of-control spending.

The line of protesters spread across Pennsylvania Avenue for blocks, all the way to the capitol, according to the Washington Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency.

People were chanting "enough, enough" and "We the People." Others yelled "You lie, you lie!" and "Pelosi has to go," referring to California congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.

Ain't it great?

cdwakeupamerica.jpg

Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against Obama's spending in 'tea-party' demonstration
Yep, somewhere between thousands and 2 Million?

You must have the same guy doing your counting as the guy who counted the million man march. :lol:

The tens of thousands of protesters marched to the U.S. Capitol chanting various slogans and waving posters that voiced a rather broad array of grievances against big government and the leaders, particularly President Obama, who the protesters blame for its size and scope.

Source: Fox News (that liberal rag)

If Fox News is using that number (as is the NY Times, CNN, ABC, NBC, and all of the others I looked at), then that is probably the high number.

Nice try though.

Tens of thousands does not a million make (much less 2 million).

The tens of thousands of protesters marched to the U.S. Capitol chanting various slogans and waving posters that voiced a rather broad array of grievances against big government and the leaders, particularly President Obama, who the protesters blame for its size and scope.

From the sounds of the article it did not top 100,000 because the media will always use the bigger number (it sounds better) than the smaller sounding number.

I have not seen a article that has an actual est count yet so who knows how many showed up. Certainly was not 2 million.

I wonder how long it will take before these people are branded as racists and right wing extremists.
Why even bring that up?

They are expressing their rights under our laws and constitution. Period.

I am sure some in the media will cherry pick photos of the wackos wearing swastika shirts, etc...

That is what sells newspapers and makes people make statements like yours.

Stirring up the masses sells print and gets people to tune into talk shows to hear people say:

I wonder how long it will take before these people are branded as racists and right wing extremists

Yep, somewhere between thousands and 2 Million?

You must have the same guy doing your counting as the guy who counted the million man march. :lol:

Source: Fox News (that liberal rag)

If Fox News is using that number (as is the NY Times, CNN, ABC, NBC, and all of the others I looked at), then that is probably the high number.

Nice try though.

NYT:
But the magnitude of the rally took the authorities by surprise, with throngs of people streaming from the White House to Capitol Hill for more than three hours.

-though the police declined to estimate the size of the crowd.

Duh.....

In 1997, a House bill absolved the Park Service of head count responsibility with this language:

“The Committee has provided no funding for crowd counting activities associated with gatherings held on federal property in Washington, D.C. If event organizers wish to have an estimate on the number of people participating in their event, then those organizers should hire a private sector firm to conduct the count.â€￾

Never that many Lib's in one place...never ever.....unless someone was giving out free healthcare.

Size doesn't matter....what she said..............so many............both GOP and DNC got the message...... ;)

Great day for the Constitution and country......

live912.jpg

I like how suddenly the national Park service changed their policy...nothing to do with a historic Black President I bet...... :lol:

This Ted.....get me a head count NOW!

And F4A..........the message was well read in three branches of government!

It was in the thousands all right, the hundred of thousands....
All you have to do is get them to vote for your party.

Many of those present there do not like either party. (Many Piney Bob's running around there)

That is why the Republicans were so handily defeated in the last election.

Many of those present there do not like either party. (Many Piney Bob's running around there)

No its not..........it was a successful ad/sales campaign against everything Bush and GOP and you and the majority fell for it and now pay the price.

Yep and now it looks like the dems are going to get a taste of their own medicine.

Duh

Taken together, it could be the most toxic environment for Democrats since 1994, when the party lost 34 House incumbents and 54 seats altogether. Democrats currently have a 256-178 edge in the House, with one vacancy. Republicans would have to pick up 40 seats to regain control.

I want to remind all of you that this adminstration has stablised the economy for now. Quite an acheievment , it's sad how quickly Americans forget.

The left were effective in painting a false picture of hope and change. Everyone now can see how they were duped.

Its so bad that they have to pay people to show up at rallies. That's what happens when your supposed grass roots support is nothing more then a Soro's funded take over of the american political system.

They painted Obama as an american idol contestant and the MSM drank the kool aid. It didn't matter his background and experience were sub par, he had the look and a well scripted teleprompter.

It didn't matter that the many years he spent in chicago in the state senate he did pretty much the same thing he does now. Talk himself up ala ego masturbation and had very little to show for himself. No one bought it then, no one is buying it now.

Latest posts