Two Unions object to survey

Sounds good to me! Not sure why the unions have their nickers in a twist tho. Are they afraid of what may be said (about them). The union thinks they should speak for the employees on a simple survey? :blink:

Sounds good to me! Not sure why the unions have their nickers in a twist tho. Are they afraid of what may be said (about them). The union thinks they should speak for the employees on a simple survey? :blink:
You know when you ,ve never had this before it looks a little scary.

Going to work in a few hours. I will look at this and make up my own mind. The union suggests that we not participate, it doesn't demand it. At NWA, with a union, we have that free will. What does Delta tell you to think about it?

Going to work in a few hours. I will look at this and make up my own mind. The union suggests that we not participate, it doesn't demand it. At NWA, with a union, we have that free will. What does Delta tell you to think about it?

again, completely voluntary. You do not have to put in your employee number if you
don't want to.

Well we share more then you would think. I was in your shoes in 1986. I did not want to merge and change is not what we as an industry look forward to.

How dare the companies ask what the employees think.
They are not allowed to think, you must ask the union.
Only the union is allowed to think.
Employees are only allowed to follow.

How dare the companies ask what the employees think.
They are not allowed to think, you must ask the union.
Only the union is allowed to think.
Employees are only allowed to follow.
Insert "Delta" in place of "the union" and we argree 100%.

Read the survey, not much to it. Very similar to the survey that the union gives us before the start of negotiating a contract. I agree with the union that it isn't too wise to tip your hand in a poker game. With the stakes as high as they are you don't need to take any chances.

Read the survey, not much to it. Very similar to the survey that the union gives us before the start of negotiating a contract. I agree with the union that it isn't too wise to tip your hand in a poker game. With the stakes as high as they are you don't need to take any chances.
So did you do it or not? Besides do you think that it is a secret that you will want a raise and more benifits in your next contract negotiations ? Why would you let either group stop you from communicating your desires. Try something new it might work better then you think. I understand your unions fear that they will loss influence but if the survey is used against you it will only make your union stronger .

Back