TWO WORDS that SCARES T-RUMP to DEATH ??

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ba...as-in-college/ar-BBN61re?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

In 2017, former Republican House Speaker John Boehner said he had never seen Obama smoke during his White House years. He told Politico Magazine, “Oh no. No no no. He’s scared to death of his wife. Scared. To. Death.”

In 2013, a CNN microphone caught Obama telling a United Nations official that he had not smoked a cigarette in about six years. “That’s because I’m scared of my wife,” he said.

Classic. Just another p***y whipped liberal.

“It shouldn’t be Democratic or Republican to say that we don’t target groups of people because of what they look like or how they pray”. - Obama

We are not. We are targeting Muslims because they have a LONG list of unprovoked terrorist attacks and have publicly declared their intention of subjugating their host countries.

Last edited:
I would’ve gone with “Elizabeth Warren.”
Kevy, Pocahontas lost her libtarded "tomahawk chop" when she became a muli-millionaire and lied about her "minority status" to get special treatment at Harvard.

I hope she runs for El Presidenty, that will be a hoot...er a comedy show.

Don't have to worry about you being pussywhipped.
But we are worried about you being cornholed Wonder Mutt, as we know that can affect your mutt status at the pound.

I hope the biased moderators don't cornfield me for saying cornholed if you go cry again Wonder Mutt:rolleyes:

Poor Hack, everybody picks on him.
Wonder Mutt learned to pick from the best.
004ca93756e910127c4b0b6ea46d23ba.jpg

Latest posts