Twu/Amfa Supporters

Ok then I strike the on the box comment about you. Why not publicly show your support for AMFA then?

It is comments like this that will result in the TWU being replaced. Why must you label Chuck or any of the pro-democracy locals as AMFA supporters? What is wrong with having the international leadership poistion of this union having a direct election by its membership? What is wrong with accountability? Why is it that if you believe in democracy and accountability as an elected by their membership TWU leader, you are labeled an AMFA supporter?

Shall I just label you a communist for your anti-democracy and anti-accountability views?

So you know what you are against but you do not know what you are for?

One more time, I don't know what the solution is. I vote for a leadership that has a strong conviction and somewhat of a plan because the everything changes these days holding someone to the letter will never be possible. You trying to twist my words won't work, though I admit you are good because I have watched you do it on here.

One more time, I don't know what the solution is. I vote for a leadership that has a strong conviction and somewhat of a plan because the everything changes these days holding someone to the letter will never be possible. You trying to twist my words won't work, though I admit you are good because I have watched you do it on here.

Ok can you describe and give an example of someone in the TWU that you voted for that accomplished what you were seeking?

Whoa there, now don't go getting into the personal attacks, we are just grown adults discussing issues on the forum.

It is comments like this that will result in the TWU being replaced. Why must you label Chuck or any of the pro-democracy locals as AMFA supporters? What is wrong with having the international leadership poistion of this union having a direct election by its membership? What is wrong with accountability? Why is it that if you believe in democracy and accountability as an elected by their membership TWU leader, you are labeled an AMFA supporter?

Shall I just label you a communist for your anti-democracy and anti-accountability views?
Whatever works for you. When you have someone holding office in one Union and pushing for another I consider that wrong. If you don't agree with anything that Union is about and you publicly ridicule as an elected leader I think it may be time to give the position up. Just my opinion.

Ok can you describe and give an example of someone in the TWU that you voted for that accomplished what you were seeking?

Whoa there, now don't go getting into the personal attacks, we are just grown adults discussing issues on the forum.
No I can't really because we have had things like BK come up and other things in the past and I never said "personal attack" I said "twist of words" pay attention

Whatever works for you. When you have someone holding office in one Union and pushing for another I consider that wrong. If you don't agree with anything that Union is about and you publicly ridicule as an elected leader I think it may be time to give the position up. Just my opinion.

So what happened to the we can change this union from within, grassroots, or through the convention stuff? Or the part where you need to get involved in your union and run for office before you criticize what they do?

So is the true agenda to get the outspoken invovled in order to suppress them once they are involved?

Concessions in "03" before that I never paid much attention

Let me see if I have this all straight now without putting words in your mouth.

You are against many leaders that are here.
You have no solutions or answers.
You only vote for leaders that have solutions but cannot give a single example.
And you use Bankruptcy and 2003 concessions as the reason you cannot give an example of a single leader that was worthy or earned your vote?

Is that right?

Let me see if I have this all straight now without putting words in your mouth.

You are against many leaders that are here.
You have no solutions or answers.
You only vote for leaders that have solutions but cannot give a single example.
And you use Bankruptcy and 2003 concessions as the reason you cannot give an example of a single leader that was worthy or earned your vote?

Is that right?
Not quite that simple but Yep

Not quite that simple but Yep

Well you really should consider taking on the responsibility to come up with just one solution or a suggestion. You just want others to fix your problems and cater to your complaints. Try taking the time and effort that you spend complaining and focus on coming up with just one suggestion or solution. This is another area both AA Management and the TWU fail, they keep catering to the chronic complainers and that does nothing but create a revolving door of complainers and then not only does the complainer not offer any ideas, but the fixer has to take time away from coming up with more suggestions and working the ideas already available because they are too damn busy with the chronic complainers club.

Until you come up with at least one suggestion or solution, myself and others can do nothing but keep trying to satisfy your desire for attention. Enabling complainers is not going to solve a damn thing, but it will surely make matters worse.

Well you really should consider taking on the responsibility to come up with just one solution or a suggestion. You just want others to fix your problems and cater to your complaints. Try taking the time and effort that you spend complaining and focus on coming up with just one suggestion or solution. This is another area both AA Management and the TWU fail, they keep catering to the chronic complainers and that does nothing but create a revolving door of complainers and then not only does the complainer not offer any ideas, but the fixer has to take time away from coming up with more suggestions and working the ideas already available because they too damn busy with the chronic complainers club.

Until you come up with at least one suggestion or solution, myself and others can do nothing but keep trying to satisfy your desire for attention. Enabling complainers is not going to solve a damn thing, but it will surely make matters worse.
As I have stated before. You would be the last person I would hope to be the one representing me.

As I have stated before. You would be the last person I would hope to be the one representing me.

And now I can clearly state that not getting your vote or support would be fine with me.

I do not need, assist, like, hang with, support, or cater to chronic complainers.
And especially those that cannot hear and accept the truth that they are detrimental to the profession.

I have a desire to help make things better, not be held hostage by some chronic complainer that believes their vote or friendship is a means to manipulate the leaders. I would actually take pride standing in front of a group of professionals and making an example of you as being the problem. And by doing so many votes and support would come my way.

Back