Twu/Amfa Supporters

It's the fragmentation, factions and alternate agendas I have a problem with. I don't have a problem with 514's Team so why would I run.

Fragmentation? You mean like those who are appointed versus those who are elected by the membership?

Factions? You mean like those who are appointed versus those who are elected by the membership?

Alternate agendas? You mean like those of the appointed versus those of the elected by the membership?

Like I told you before I don't have one that is why I vote for people that do.

You voted for little, gless, videtich, drummond, conley? If you did vote for them then when/where and how did you get to vote for them? These people are appointed not elected by the membership.

So did you vote for these individuals or were they appointed. You can't have both.

Fragmentation? You mean like those who are appointed versus those who are elected by the membership?

Factions? You mean like those who are appointed versus those who are elected by the membership?

Alternate agendas? You mean like those of the appointed versus those of the elected by the membership?
You can't/won't answer for your own mistakes so why would your opinion mean anything? That's one thing I can say for Informer, he will stand toe to toe on here and answer for himself but You. Well I think that answer is obvious.

Mistakes? I have not made mistakes I am aware of. My opinion? You mean an opinion I make by identifying myself and stating facts compared to your alias posting personal attacks?
lol Personal Attacks that is funny. What is your answer for ARSA ? You have been asked point blank many times and you always seem to forget to answer. Was that not a mistake.

You can't/won't answer for your own mistakes so why would your opinion mean anything? That's one thing I can say for Informer, he will stand toe to toe on here and answer for himself but You. Well I think that answer is obvious.

Weak....

lol Personal Attacks that is funny. What is your answer for ARSA ? You have been asked point blank many times and you always seem to forget to answer. Was that not a mistake.

ARSA? You are the only jackwagon that gives crap about the ARSA and their donation to the foundation. You want us to start going over all the donations and political contributions the TWU has made over the years? Most of which make at least half of the membership sick. You and that stupid ass commie/occupy avatar are a perfect example of the ass pirates we have representing us.

You voted for little, gless, videtich, drummond, conley? If you did vote for them then when/where and how did you get to vote for them? These people are appointed not elected by the membership.

So did you vote for these individuals or were they appointed. You can't have both.
Give it a rest with your appointed crap we all know they are appointed. Come up with ideas how to get the rest of the ignorant to change. Your post are like broken records, just like the change from within bullshit.

Ok then I strike the on the box comment about you. Why not publicly show your support for AMFA then?

this has nothing to do with AMFA or the Teamsters.

I am just excercising my right to object..... why are you spinning it again?

oh I forgot, if something is valid put a spin on it to make it wrong TWU game plan

go along with the game plan and you get rewarded
(gordon clark and wanna be Don Tinsdale)

object to it and be targeted for conduct unbecoming

Don't argue, just prove me wrong............

Give it a rest with your appointed crap we all know they are appointed. Come up with ideas how to get the rest of the ignorant to change. Your post are like broken records, just like the change from within bullshit.

You know people are appointed in the twu and that doing so is not democratic. I merely continue to point out to twu/teamster supporters that their version of democracy is wrong. Each time I point out that the membership does not get to elect every officer within the twu/teamsters the respons is the same. You tire of this fact well so do I. Change from within is bull #### indeed. I am educating people that change to a craft union is the best choice for our craft & class.

GO AMFA!

Agreed,
We are trying, we need help to expodite the change! We know your pissed, we've been that way for years.

So what happened to the we can change this union from within, grassroots, or through the convention stuff? Or the part where you need to get involved in your union and run for office before you criticize what they do?

So is the true agenda to get the outspoken invovled in order to suppress them once they are involved?
So what happened to the we can change this union from within, grassroots, or through the convention stuff? Or the part where you need to get involved in your union and run for office before you criticize what they do?

So is the true agenda to get the outspoken invovled in order to suppress them once they are involved?
That would be Bobs dept. He is the one that has the Super Local plan that encompasses the whole system modeled after Local 100 and WN Locals. You might want to ask him....well that is of course if this is TWU week for him, if you know someone from JFK you may ask them to shake him like one of those 8 Balls that answer your question and see what answer he gives.

I don't have a problem with 514's leaders so why would I run. When you can readily read the smear tactics from one local against another it deserves to be addressed in my opinion.

Back