TWU and Teamsters are mirror images of each other.

At least 2 of the International IBT members are 25+YEARS AMT's from UAL and CAL. I think amfa supporters need to spend a little more time on research.
I had much rather have an airline captain involved in my negoations than fleet service or stores local president.
amfa supporters are just like a political party running for president. They spend all their time spreading propoganda and mis-information about their opponents instead of selling the positives of their own union to the TWU membership.

"Remember NWA"

Vote IBT.

When I view those videos I dont see any mis-information or propaganda.

Can you be more specific and dispute with facts what you view as mis-information or propaganda?

The reason IBT supporters view this type of information as a negative is because you have no specific response for the facts presented in the information.

Instead of twisting these videos into false information, why don't you take each one and answer them with your version of the facts.

Start by telling us your version of what happened at Northwest Airlines with AMFA. Don't just ask everyone to "remember" give us your version of the events that took place there. And then answer any of the videos or Teamsters for a Democratic Union information that you call propaganda.

If you cannot defend the Teamsters with facts, then I call BS on your support of them.

amfa supporters are just like a political party running for president. They spend all their time spreading propoganda and mis-information about their opponents instead of selling the positives of their own union to the TWU membership.

"Remember NWA"

Vote IBT.
Let's see, the AMFA raided NWA, screwed around for a couple of years, went on strike, lost several thousand jobs while Mr. O.V. Delle Feminine walked out with about 1/2 million dollars. It was awhile back but thats how I remember it. I could be wrong though. I'm sure someone will set me straight.

Let's see, the AMFA raided NWA, screwed around for a couple of years, went on strike, lost several thousand jobs while Mr. O.V. Delle Feminine walked out with about 1/2 million dollars. It was awhile back but thats how I remember it. I could be wrong though. I'm sure someone will set me straight.

You go first.
Explain anything with facts that dispute those IBT videos that were claimed to be propaganda and mis-information.

Can any IBT supporter set the record straight with facts?

I was commenting on what happened at NWA. I don't know much about the IBT, but I will. I'm curious as to what your version of what happend at NWA concerning AMFA is.

Your turn.

At least 2 of the International IBT members are 25+YEARS AMT's from UAL and CAL. I think amfa supporters need to spend a little more time on research.
I had much rather have an airline captain involved in my negoations than fleet service or stores local president.
A 25+ year AMT at Continental is called a scab.

Reactions: 1 person
Strake you are claiming AMFA raided NWA. Well if memory serves me correctly I believe it took two card drives before AMFA was certified by an overwhelming majority of supporters, certainly not like our last LBO2. If AMFA raided NWA are you claiming that IBT is raiding AA or were they given the keys to walk right on in with the TWU support and blessing. It is certainly time for a change and we need a craft union not a 'crap' union. AMFA

Reactions: 2 people
Strake you are claiming AMFA raided NWA. Well if memory serves me correctly I believe it took two card drives before AMFA was certified by an overwhelming majority of supporters, certainly not like our last LBO2. If AMFA raided NWA are you claiming that IBT is raiding AA or were they given the keys to walk right on in with the TWU support and blessing. It is certainly time for a change and we need a craft union not a 'crap' union. AMFA
I don't think the AMFA is the best choice. You do remember what happened at NWA when the AMFA finally got in there with the blessing of the overwhelming majority. An overwhelming majority of their mechanics lost their jobs. Right? What we have here is a failure to communicate.

I don't think the AMFA is the best choice. You do remember what happened at NWA when the AMFA finally got in there with the blessing of the overwhelming majority. An overwhelming majority of their mechanics lost their jobs. Right? What we have here is a failure to communicate.

And you probably voted yes..!!!

Have you seen certified and signed results from ballot point regarding the ratification of LBO2?

You go first.
Explain anything with facts that dispute those IBT videos that were claimed to be propaganda and mis-information.

Can any IBT supporter set the record straight with facts?
I was commenting on what happened at NWA. I don't know much about the IBT, but I will. I'm curious as to what your version of what happend at NWA concerning AMFA is.

Your Turn. ?

Your Turn. ?
Good luck with this Strake it turns into a Cultish like chant session lol

Let us all not forget the "behind" closed door deals the ibt did at CAL and SWA facts have prooven this. Without nego's from the contract nego cmtes. At SWA it was done in a company paid individual hotel room. Not sure where it was done at CAL in 2005. If this is the kind of union you want representing you, then you can have them, We will keep AMFA with us. Pardon me while I fill out my ballot for all the officers @ AMFA National. Yes, we, the membership says who runs our AMFA, not appointees by the National. Enjoy all you dues increases without a vote as well. Why do you guys think all the pilots and F/A's have all moved to craft unions that represent them. Pull your heads out guys, it's time for change at AA. Bring a craft union in, mechanics running a mechanics union. Not cleaners, pilots, F/A's or worse of all truckers, yea truckers running your union having nothing to do with the airline business. Good God wake up people.

Latest posts