TWU (local 100) "Talks the talk" + "WALKS the WALK"

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Like Soooooo many of you,(who paid $$ Thousands of dollars in dues money)(Only to receive YEARS of "TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION"), I FINALLY got to see the TWU exhibit a "pair of BALLS", on go on STRIKE !!

(Of COURSE, Against the "ADVISE" of the A$$ HOLE who took Sonny Halls place). (SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE) !!!!

Local 100 president(Roger Touisaint) should be put up for "SAINTHOOD" !!!

NH'BB's

ps,
Flying (somewhat) under the radar,is that the TWU lead
Philadelpia Subway/transit system is also,
ON STRIKE !!!!

Like Soooooo many of you,(who paid $$ Thousands of dollars in dues money)(Only to receive YEARS of "TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION"), I FINALLY got to see the TWU exhibit a "pair of BALLS", on go on STRIKE !!

(Of COURSE, Against the "ADVISE" of the A$$ HOLE who took Sonny Halls place). (SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE) !!!!

NH'BB's
ps,
ON STRIKE !!!!

But why are they doing this?! Don't they know a few billion dollar surplus is not enough to jusitify giving them a raise even if they are being outsourced by automation more and more? <sarcasm> :rolleyes:

Now I guess I will have to fight my way to Brooklyn on the Highway. UGH. It's bad enough without a transit strike.

Sarcasm added for Bear's clarification. ;)

But why are they doing this?! Don't they know a few billion dollar surplus is not enough to jusitify giving them a raise even if they are being outsourced by automation more and more? :rolleyes:

Now I guess I will have to fight my way to Brooklyn on the Highway. UGH. It's bad enough without a transit strike.
[/quote.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Mess",

OK, quiz time !!

Of the 2 word phrase "Transit Strike",

Plz. tell me WHICH is the single MOST MEANING, word ????

NH/BB's

I get the feeling this is going to be a LONG strike. Pretty militant union (from what I hear)...very strong headed management...and differences in positions that place the two sides not even in the same stadium.

I get the feeling I better start to get used to my leaving the house at 3:30am to beat the 5:00am driving curfew into Manhattan.

....I get the feeling the calendar could turn to February before this is resolved.

I get the feeling this is going to be a LONG strike. Pretty militant union (from what I hear)...very strong headed management...and differences in positions that place the two sides not even in the same stadium.

I get the feeling I better start to get used to my leaving the house at 3:30am to beat the 5:00am driving curfew into Manhattan.

....I get the feeling the calendar could turn to February before this is resolved.

=========================================================

nyc,

I agree.

"DESPERATE TIMES( Bush, + company unions) Beget DESPERATE MEASURES" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

But why are they doing this?! Don't they know a few billion dollar surplus is not enough to jusitify giving them a raise even if they are being outsourced by automation more and more? :rolleyes:

At one subway booth, a handwritten sign read, "Strike in Effect. Station Closed. Happy Holidays!!!!" At Penn Station, an announcement over the loudspeaker told people to "please exit the subway system."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its like American Airlines a billion dollar surplus wont be enough either.

I didnnt know changing those brakes on that train was automated :blink:

What will the bootlicking Tulsa twu supporters do now? How can this radical local go against the intl wishes and strike. Heck they might screw up the cash stash after the fines are paid off.

Remember that Roger Toussaint was the only twu president to back Chuck and Bobby during their ousting by the Intl., a real unionist.

Good luck Roger and the strikers.

NH'BB's
ps,
ON STRIKE !!!!

Bears,

Sainthood notwithstanding, who is going to pay the fines? Was this really a wise move, do you think?

Hope the fine exposure doesn't impact the ATD folks. You shouldn't be forced to pay for a suicidal move like this, especially when the offer they walked away from looked fairly decent.

Putting aside the high earners of Wall Street, the average person in New York earns $45,000 a year.

The MTA says the average subway or bus driver is paid $63,000 a year.

A subway conductor is paid about $54,000 a year. A token clerk is paid $51,000 a year, but tokens are no longer used to open the turnstiles.

A subway cleaner earns about $40,000 a year.

Transit workers pay nothing toward their health benefits and can retire at age 55.

"The rest of us have to pay our health insurance and our pensions are going away, too, so I think we've all got to be in this together. No, I don't have any sympathy," one woman walking over the Brooklyn Bridge told FOX News.

Sometimes I wonder if the decades of brainwashing are affecting these people or if they are just stupid.
Maybe …. Whatever.
The general attitude seems to be: I don’t have something he does, so he should not have it either.
This line of thinking has been heavily promoted (…excuse me, I meant to say reported) in the media today.
They must be right. But why just stop there?
I am sure that most of our One World Order brothers in China don’t even have medical or retirement.
We must quickly act and join them.

Latest posts

Back