Twu Pro-union Local

proAMFA

Senior
Sep 28, 2003
Here is a link to a TWU Local showing its support for AMFA's picket line.

http://www.amfanatl.org/Pages/15_Strike_In...5%20support.pdf

I can't understand why all TWU Locals and the TWU Air Transport Division won't show this kind of support.

The IAM, PFAA, ALPA are not real unionist I will forever be ashamed of them.

The TWU are luke-warm unionist.
Why not support not crossing the picketline and display to the rest of the world that the TWU is a real union organization?

Here is another TWU real union man not afraid to take a stand.

http://www.amfa4.org/Strike/AUG19%20NWA%20LockOutTRU.pdf

Paul is not a supporter of AMFA but his actions prove that he is a supporter of the working man and woman in their hour of need. A few more real union people like this guy and the TWU would not have to cower in paranoid fear of AMFA representing its members. Simply put, be a real supporter of working people and you have nothing to worry about.

PTO..after reading your posts on every thread on this forum ive come to the conclusion that you think your an expert on every subject. You have been an A&P 10 yrs so you say working contract maintenance and now we learn you only have sheetmetal experience but yet you are a self proclaimed expert in every aspect of aircraft maintenance. How did you gain such a vast wealth of knowledge doing mindless remedial tasks your entire aviation career?

chas, have you ever heard of "theory of operation"? Have you ever heard of the AMM? I did spend three months in Arizona. It may take you union guys 20 years to learn how to change a tire, brake or APU. Or maybe change an actuator or hydraulic pump. I promise you it isn't that difficult to learn. That is why I say this job is a joke.

Yes grinding corrosion is very remedial that is why I just run it on out of limits and begin my repair.

proAMFA said:
Here is another TWU real union man not afraid to take a stand.

http://www.amfa4.org/Strike/AUG19%20NWA%20LockOutTRU.pdf

Paul is not a supporter of AMFA but his actions prove that he is a supporter of the working man and woman in their hour of need. A few more real union people like this guy and the TWU would not have to cower in paranoid fear of AMFA representing its members. Simply put, be a real supporter of working people and you have nothing to worry about.
[post="307607"][/post]​

proAMFA,

Thanks for your support!!!
Some people 'Get It!' and some do not.
I think that 'WE' do!

Take Care Brother!
-BigE

:shock: :shock: Those Local TWU Officers supprting AMFA are going to be subjected to Kangaroo COurts and placed in bad standing for unbecoming conduct of Union Officials.

Chuck Schaulk, and Bob Owens were removed from elected TWU union office with less evidence of AMFA Support than either of those posted letters are showing.

How dare those Local TWU Officers demostrate local autonomy. :shock:

PTO,

This is a discussion about unionism and the TWU, why on earth do you think you need to be in on this discussion as you are not a union worker or in the TWU.

I believe you are attention starved and enjoy jumping into conversations where your input is not needed or desired. Go to the Blockbuster and rent a couple more video games. We really don't need or want your opinions in every topic on this board.

Give us break from your wisdom about every aviation topic out there.

Where do you work proAMFA?

What union do you belong?

Does the TWU have anything to do with Northwest?

You procliam pro AMFA. I doubt that you work for Northwest. Why are you who don't work for Northwest posting a TWU (taht has nothing to do with NW) topic on a Northwest forum?

I work for Northwest and I am there to assist in busting AMFA from that company. That is my buisness here now what is yours?

proAMFA said:
PTO,

This is a discussion about unionism and the TWU, why on earth do you think you need to be in on this discussion as you are not a union worker or in the TWU.

I believe you are attention starved and enjoy jumping into conversations where your input is not needed or desired. Go to the Blockbuster and rent a couple more video games. We really don't need or want your opinions in every topic on this board.

Give us break from your wisdom about every aviation topic out there.
[post="307806"][/post]​
He's starved for attention, I think DADDY would'nt play ball with him as a youngster or perhaps a latch key kid who MAMA did'nt have time for :(

local 12 proud said:
He's starved for attention, I think DADDY would'nt play ball with him as a youngster or perhaps a latch key kid who MAMA did'nt have time for :(
[post="307811"][/post]​

Here 'IT' comes again!!! :rolleyes:

-BigE

PlayTheOdds said:
pro AMFA reread post 9

Why don't you try jumping on chas he is the one that jumped off topic?
Oh yea he is prounion he can do no wrong.
[post="307815"][/post]​
you came in here bashing AMFA and expect sympathy? you claim to be a SCAB and expect to be treated as an equal? your post spew nothing but lies and yet somehow you deserve respect?.....Man you are Total head case!

Play The Odds
Today, 10:08 PM
Post #9

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 7,737

Where do you work proAMFA?

What union do you belong?

Does the TWU have anything to do with Northwest?

You procliam pro AMFA. I doubt that you work for Northwest. Why are you who don't work for Northwest posting a TWU (taht has nothing to do with NW) topic on a Northwest forum?

I work for Northwest and I am there to assist in busting AMFA from that company. That is my buisness here now what is yours?

Yes, the pro-union worker TWU members have something to do with striking NWA AMT's, who by the way aren't currently working for NWA either. Your the one out of place here SCAB. My topic is not aimed at people like you and your ilk-disgusting enemies of all workers.
Take some papertowels and go back to the bathroom where you can finish getting some special attention from someone who actually respects you-yourself.