TWU,TEAMSTERS AND AA

1airborne

Jun 19, 2012
If you think about it, this has worked out great for the twu. The twu accused the teamsters of falsifying cards and the teamsters file and lock out all other unions from filing. The teamsters end up not having enough cards or the membership is too pissed off to vote for them and the iam and AA wins.

Sounds like a perfect plan.

1airborne

Reactions: 6 people
AA had to be onboard for this to happen the way it did. They will keep their lap dog union at all costs. The teamsters and TWU are not smart enough to have done this alone.

Reactions: 5 people
Once overhaul is decimated in headcount, another card will begin and the Line AMT's will exact revenge on these corrupt bastards. Just be patient and AMFA will be on AA property soon.

Reactions: 3 people
The first time AMFA got screwed out of the vote there was a young lady in the seat shop, a twu supporter, celebrating.

Just what are you celebrating?, she was asked. "We won the right not to have a vote", she replied.

Reactions: 3 people
Once overhaul is decimated in headcount, another card will begin and the Line AMT's will exact revenge on these corrupt bastards. Just be patient and AMFA will be on AA property soon.
I actually want to look up some of those buffoons who's pictures were on the TWU propaganda fliers after the numbers fall and see if they are OSMs and ask them if they still think the TWU "Saved" their jobs. That would be poetic justice. Too bad Tulsa didn't get with the program, but what do you expect from people who elect guys like Cirri?

Reactions: 4 people
I would surprised if the IBT has enough cards, but I will vote for them over the TWU. I'm kind of disappointed that AMFA did prepare for all contingisies.

When this all done with, by end of summer I assume, I will still be paying the TWU so I can work for AA. That's my prediction.

Reactions: 1 person

Are you a line AMT?? I thought you were a welder?? On overhaul??

I'll send you another IBT card when that time comes. Make sure to sign that card too :lol: :lol:

The first time AMFA got screwed out of the vote there was a young lady in the seat shop, a twu supporter, celebrating.

Just what are you celebrating?, she was asked. "We won the right not to have a vote", she replied.
Yea I hear you!
When we had a labor day rally (on labor day) an IAM shop steward told me we shouldn't have a rally on a holiday... :p
Go figure some people.
Take Care,
B) xUT

Are you a line AMT?? I thought you were a welder?? On overhaul??

I'll send you another IBT card when that time comes. Make sure to sign that card too :lol: :lol:
You have a pretty good memory for a recent reamster poster.
Any more stones to cast?
What about you?
Reamsters only hire professional organizers.

Teamsters head Hoffa tries to squash his own employees’ union

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)] :p[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Hoffa still has not granted a contract to the Federation of Agents and International Representatives (FAIR), a union that represents Teamsters organizers. The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) allowed FAIR to represent some Teamsters organizers last year in their negotiations with Hoffa, after organizers voted 18-16 to unionize in a Teamsters election.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz2V6hyavb8[/background]

Funny organizers are not reamsters, eh... :p

Reactions: 2 people
I would surprised if the IBT has enough cards, but I will vote for them over the TWU. I'm kind of disappointed that AMFA did prepare for all contingisies.

When this all done with, by end of summer I assume, I will still be paying the TWU so I can work for AA. That's my prediction.
You might want to re-think your position.
Reamsters are twu on steroids.
JMHO,
B) xUT

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts