TWU WORRIED ABOUT AMP RAID!

Good luck to you guys,I think it will take a hellava lot of money to make happen but go for it

You are absolutely right in that the TWU punished us. Not only did we get the half day sick pay but we lost longevity pay as well. Of course since the TWU is so intent on screwing us they forget about the stock clerks who kept their vacation since we (AMTs) paid for their raises by losing another week of vacation. Either we get out or we'll continue to fund everyone else's raises and benefits. The TWU made sure we have the worst benefits in the industry. Now they have the attitude that they'll do what they want to us because they'll block us from getting out. What's next? Fleet wants six weeks vacation so we lose another week and max out at 4? Stores wants more skill pay (Still trying to figure out what skills they have other than losing parts) so we get $2 less on our license pay so they can get more. Bus drivers control the international and fleet controls the ATD. Most of Fleet hates us but they won't let us go. Without us they have nobody to take the brunt of concessions. Stop the madness and sign a card.

HAD ENOUGH YET?

Most of Fleet hates us but they won't let us go.
Playing the victim card are we? So most of Fleet hates you but they won't let you go........ OldGuy@AA your delusional.

Stop the madness and sign a card.
If you want to stop the madness then start with yourself. Stop blaming Fleet for all of your problems. You act like Fleet are nothing but evil geniuses after what's yours.

Dr-Evil.jpg

Perhaps we will get a T/A designed after our current contract with Gain Sharing? I have done extremely well with this type of benefit.

We'll get punished anyway. Might as well try to rid ourselves of the people who screw us over time and again.

Hey OldGuy, how's the AMP card drive going? Do you foresee a filing before years end?? Good luck...

Playing the victim card are we? So most of Fleet hates you but they won't let you go........ OldGuy@AA your delusional.

If you want to stop the madness then start with yourself. Stop blaming Fleet for all of your problems. You act like Fleet are nothing but evil geniuses after what's yours.

Dr-Evil.jpg
I thought I was pretty clear but when you cherry pick snippets you can spin it any way you want. First off bus drivers control the international and yes fleet controls the ATD. These are facts. You need only look at the maintenance contract compared to fleet and see that AMTs suffer more concessions than fleet. This tells me they took more from me so they kept more. I wouldn't call that respect by any means. Also it was the fleet controlled ATD that got the Teamsters to sabotage the last card drive that shows me they don't want to let us go. But somehow someone who doesn't even work for AA anymore and when he did was not in maintenance but in fact in fleet can't stay off the maintenance threads. I would think there would be many who would agree that you are the one that is delusional. This is about AMP and why AMTs want to get away from the TWU. This is not about former or current fleet service to offer their slanted take. Now go troll someone else.

If fleet wants to vote yes on their side of the contract go right ahead. I’m tired of the union telling me strength in numbers. I have been in unions my whole career. I want one union for aircraft mechanics only! No A/P then join whatever union you want. The IAM is a joke! I would like to see all the aircraft mechanics to stop working on each other’s metal until we get a contract! Enough is enough!!!!!

If fleet wants to vote yes on their side of the contract go right ahead. I’m tired of the union telling me strength in numbers. I have been in unions my whole career. I want one union for aircraft mechanics only! No A/P then join whatever union you want. The IAM is a joke! I would like to see all the aircraft mechanics to stop working on each other’s metal until we get a contract! Enough is enough!!!!!

“Aircraft Mechanics ONLY”

Kind of says it all for those “and related” groups.

“Aircraft Mechanics ONLY”

Kind of says it all for those “and related” groups.
Thanks to industrial union bullshit.

You don't see "pilots AND related" or "flight attendants AND related?"

Looks to be going well. Thanks
Good to hear. Thx.

Thanks to industrial union bullshit.

You don't see "pilots AND related" or "flight attendants AND related?"
And very good reasons why.
The NMB dictates who is 'related' but, by going AMP you guys will have fewer 'related' groups with you, however, you guys can separate them with their very own contract and have leaders represent them at the table from their group like we did with our 'related' cleaners.

im tired of paying the twu for 27 years of concessions can someone else please take my money. That is why I will sign a card im tired of getting the same result from the same union. Remeber my old handle TIME FOR CHANGE

Latest posts

Back