TWU WORRIED ABOUT AMP RAID!

Well, I understand and a very hard decision to make. Maybe wait and see what this asso agrees to T/A on and make the decision then. I really don't the right choice on that one, that would be up to how fast you get the cards I guess...
When we kicked the Teamsters out, even though I caught crap wanting to keep them. We voted the contract in 2002. Then brought AMFA in, but we actually had a T/A when we did it. The timing on your guys part is what kind of T/A do you think the Association can produce. Would it be crap, or do you guys when you get enough cards pull the trigger. Lots to think about, good luck.

When we kicked the Teamsters out, even though I caught crap wanting to keep them. We voted the contract in 2002. Then brought AMFA in, but we actually had a T/A when we did it. The timing on your guys part is what kind of T/A do you think the Association can produce. Would it be crap, or do you guys when you get enough cards pull the trigger. Lots to think about, good luck.
The only contracts the twu know how to negotiate is consesion ones. So I want amp to negotiate our deal.

It’s spelled “concession” but the word you wanted to use was “concessionary”
I would say then , when you get the cards, pull the trigger and go from there. Then you would have to see what the main priorities of your contract is. How important is scope, compared to your guys pay scale, holidays, overtime ect.

I would say then , when you get the cards, pull the trigger and go from there. Then you would have to see what the main priorities of your contract is. How important is scope, compared to your guys pay scale, holidays, overtime ect.

I’m not part of their Card party. But I have been told that they’re now up to 163 signed. They’re totally rockin it.

I’m not part of their Card party. But I have been told that they’re now up to 163 signed. They’re totally rockin it.
They can dream, let's see which is faster us securing a voted in contract at SWA, or their successful card drive. I pick card drive.

Last edited:
They can dream, let's see which is faster us securing a voted in contact at SWA, or their successful card drive. I pick card drive.

Your Contract has only taken 6 years. These guys have been working on changing Representation since at least the 1980’s. I’ll take you having a voted in Contract.

On another note can someone tell me what the word “desinged” means. I mean doesn’t anyone know how to use spell check these days?

And when you hit the “Contact” button on the Homepage it doesn’t go anywhere? You guys might want to fix that if you’re really serious about this thing.

(AMP Homepage)

Funny how the TWU calls it a Raid. It's more like a uprising from within. The TWU raided Spirit and Jetblue. The only reason the TWU is concerned has to do with about 1.4 million reasons a month.
They need that money to continue to pay for their International officers and their retirement and medical plans. They need to continue to pay the AFL-CIO. 1 4 million a month is a serious threat to the TWU. Pay no attention to all the desperation claims they will make in the coming weeks and months. All the info is out there for anyone to verify the TWU'S lies.

You do realize instead of helping "conehead777" you step on him in a public forum The reason I am answering your statement of the total number of cards signed in the AMP drive because stating "163" makes you look foolish in this public forum when you know it almost 10x that. Some conversations could be for the private conversations. A T/A at this time for the Association would place them in a tough spot. The company can control the Fleet Service negotiators and the M&R if there are any or let it ride out until Section 6 rears it's ugly head and Fleet ends up with the same as United's Fleet. If the Associations Super Top Secret Negotiation team can only get M&R to increase their Outsourcing, then everyone will be happy. I looked into your inability to use Dictionary.com and found there is no word desinged or even desing, so there is no reason to ask your question. I thought you were so much more intelligent? Try asking the SWA Mechanics on this forum maybe they can raise their IQ's to answer? Oh I could not find "rockin" at the Dictionary.com.

My concern is that since AMTs have less benefits than both fleet and stores, those groups will demand equal value for things they never lost such as longevity pay, sick pay and vacation (Stores) this would make our piece of the pie smaller. For example... Stores still tops out at 6 weeks of vacation so if the TWU gets 6 weeks back for Fleet and Maint. then Stores expects something of equal value. (Higher pay raise?). Of course no consideration is taken for Maint. having more concessions than either Fleet or Stores for the last 15 plus years. With us being gone BEFORE the TA they would fight each other for the bigger piece of pie. But the TWU KoolAid drinkers will tell you there are separate negotiations. This is one of the biggest lies out there.

Scope is extremely important. But we should not have to trade anything for basic benefits that everyone else in the company enjoys. I would think AMP could make that point. The TWU is always looking to trade one thing for another. Such as trading a week of vacation for about 80 cents an hour. They seem to undervalue things when selling and over value them when buying. To me a weeks worth of vacation should have been a no trade issue. As our pay increases over time the value of this week increases. The TWU is always ready to sell low and buy high. This is why we must get away from them.

Scope is extremely important. But we should not have to trade anything for basic benefits that everyone else in the company enjoys. I would think AMP could make that point. The TWU is always looking to trade one thing for another. Such as trading a week of vacation for about 80 cents an hour. They seem to undervalue things when selling and over value them when buying. To me a weeks worth of vacation should have been a no trade issue. As our pay increases over time the value of this week increases. The TWU is always ready to sell low and buy high. This is why we must get away from them.
Well you would pick your own negotiating team. So if it takes a little longer, should be worth it. At least you guys have a good size group, and can make a difference.

Funny how the TWU calls it a Raid. It's more like a uprising from within. The TWU raided Spirit and Jetblue. The only reason the TWU is concerned has to do with about 1.4 million reasons a month.
They need that money to continue to pay for their International officers and their retirement and medical plans. They need to continue to pay the AFL-CIO. 1 4 million a month is a serious threat to the TWU. Pay no attention to all the desperation claims they will make in the coming weeks and months. All the info is out there for anyone to verify the TWU'S lies.

I’m sorry. I’ve read the support letter between the 3 Presidents but I haven’t seen anything come out of the TWU International? Do you have something?

They’re not going to respond because they’re going to see the same results as 4 years ago when it just petered out and was abandoned for lack of money and interest.

AMP Facebook page. 1 posting a month ago, 7 likes, 4 responses.

You do realize instead of helping "conehead777" you step on him in a public forum The reason I am answering your statement of the total number of cards signed in the AMP drive because stating "163" makes you look foolish in this public forum when you know it almost 10x that. Some conversations could be for the private conversations. A T/A at this time for the Association would place them in a tough spot. The company can control the Fleet Service negotiators and the M&R if there are any or let it ride out until Section 6 rears it's ugly head and Fleet ends up with the same as United's Fleet. If the Associations Super Top Secret Negotiation team can only get M&R to increase their Outsourcing, then everyone will be happy. I looked into your inability to use Dictionary.com and found there is no word desinged or even desing, so there is no reason to ask your question. I thought you were so much more intelligent? Try asking the SWA Mechanics on this forum maybe they can raise their IQ's to answer? Oh I could not find "rockin" at the Dictionary.com.

I’m sorry the word “Desinged” is on YOUR AMP Webpage. Go take a look and fix it. I know you meant to write “Designed”

BTW all the razzing I’ve taken from the Conemeister the last few years, I’m sure he can handle a little razzing back.

And a very solid insider “Fly” told me that you only have 163 Cards signed so far. Don’t blame me for what Fly said.

My concern is that since AMTs have less benefits than both fleet and stores, those groups will demand equal value for things they never lost such as longevity pay, sick pay and vacation (Stores) this would make our piece of the pie smaller. For example... Stores still tops out at 6 weeks of vacation so if the TWU gets 6 weeks back for Fleet and Maint. then Stores expects something of equal value. (Higher pay raise?). Of course no consideration is taken for Maint. having more concessions than either Fleet or Stores for the last 15 plus years. With us being gone BEFORE the TA they would fight each other for the bigger piece of pie. But the TWU KoolAid drinkers will tell you there are separate negotiations. This is one of the biggest lies out there.

Ok I have to confess now finally. Yes this is the biggest lie ever told. We in Fleet are in control and steering this ship and we are planning once again to take the lions share of any gains coming once again at the expense of the suffering AMT’s.

And we’re going to take your wages away from you too so we can have MORE MORE MORE, Ha Ha.

I’m sorry. I’ve read the support letter between the 3 Presidents but I haven’t seen anything come out of the TWU International? Do you have something?

They’re not going to respond because they’re going to see the same results as 4 years ago when it just petered out and was abandoned for lack of money and interest.

AMP Facebook page. 1 posting a month ago, 7 likes, 4 responses.

I’m sorry the word “Desinged” is on YOUR AMP Webpage. Go take a look and fix it. I know you meant to write “Designed”

BTW all the razzing I’ve taken from the Conemeister the last few years, I’m sure he can handle a little razzing back.

And a very solid insider “Fly” told me that you only have 163 Cards signed so far. Don’t blame me for what Fly said.

Ok I have to confess now finally. Yes this is the biggest lie ever told. We in Fleet are in control and steering this ship and we are planning once again to take the lions share of any gains coming once again at the expense of the suffering AMT’s.

And we’re going to take your wages away from you too so we can have MORE MORE MORE, Ha Ha.

I am glad you finally admitted it. I guess the company being ready to offer the Mechanics the 7th week of vacation at 29 years, only to be stopped by the Fleet Service negotiators because they wanted Fleet to have it also, to set a precedent, so the company said no. Can you comment on the fact the current Crew Chief premium in the company offer for Fleet is $2.09 while M&R 's is still $1.75 and both are going to $2.20?

Back