UA transfers its two DAL (Love Field) gates to Southwest; Is DL out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
it's no wonder you post the stuff you do when you can come up with a conclusion like that from the article you cited.

The post was about the comments, and you wasted all that hot air because you failed to read the post.

Reactions: 4 people
Dog Wonder said:
The post was about the comments, and you wasted all that hot air because you failed to read the post.
Feeling the LUV:

"Someone in an earlier article made a great comment - Delta used to have a hub at DFW and many people (including myself) were very loyal to them. Then out of the blue they dropped Dallas like a hot potato and now flying anywhere on them with my "elite" status takes twice as long as on any other airline and I get stuck on a puddle jumper that doesn't have enough over head space to even fit an ipad. I have been stuck more times than I care to remember in connection cities because I didn't make my connection because of "weather" and had to pay for a hotel and miss important meetings. Delta turned their backs on Dallas years ago - why should we be loyal to them or care if they fly out of Love Field now? Southwest and their employees are very supportive of Dallas and our nonprofits - not only by donations but by donating their time, and I for one could not be more appreciative of everything they do. There are tons of unused gates at DFW because Delta pulled out and wouldn't let Southwest in - let them put those back in use."

Reactions: 4 people
The only wait is for WN to be back to 16 gates and DAL to have real diversity in carriers like every other airport

This topic is about DAL

DL will be there with at least 5 flights and perhaps 8 more to each of DL's large interior US hubs

WorldTraveler said:
The only wait is for WN to be back to 16 gates and DAL to have real diversity in carriers like every other airport
Someone made reference to every other airport which then brings DL hubs into play

Reactions: 2 people
What DL proposes at DAL mirrors what they are doing at MDW scaled-down to fit the space and service levels at DAL

WN received gates and slots at DCA and LGA
DL owes WN nothing and every other DL hub airport plus others already comply with all federal laws

Glad it is sinking in that DL is at DAL for the long haul and WN will luv it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts