United 93 The Movie

Seatacus

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
Puget Sound
www.usaviation.com
United 93 the movie comes out next week. Is anyone planning on seeing it? I have so many mixed feelings about it and am not sure if I will watch it. That day was filled with so many emotions like sorrow and anger and neither one do I care to relive. But I also feel there is a need for us not to forget. I have heard that it is well made is supposed to be inspirational.

United 93 the movie comes out next week. Is anyone planning on seeing it? I have so many mixed feelings about it and am not sure if I will watch it. That day was filled with so many emotions like sorrow and anger and neither one do I care to relive. But I also feel there is a need for us not to forget. I have heard that it is well made is supposed to be inspirational.
i won't see it.

Those, like all who died on 911 (besides hijackers of course)are hero's, but I cant watch that kind of stuff.Even just the commercials. I even hate when they show the towers being hit on tv. Too many bad memories. Its too soon for me.

I agree 100% sentrido. I would like to add that never is too soon. At least for a Hollywood movie. I saw a doco on Discovery, and while hard to watch it stuck to the facts as we know them today. Facts I can handle, making a movie for the purpose of profit, in this case; I can not.

Next thing you know they will insert Bruce Willis, flag waving, have stars in their eyes, and everyone gets a happy ending.

Not for me.

Lest we forget.

Those, like all who died on 911 (besides hijackers of course)are hero's, but I cant watch that kind of stuff.Even just the commercials. I even hate when they show the towers being hit on tv. Too many bad memories. Its too soon for me.
Great point.

I agree 100% sentrido. I would like to add that never is too soon. At least for a Hollywood movie. I saw a doco on Discovery, and while hard to watch it stuck to the facts as we know them today. Facts I can handle, making a movie for the purpose of profit, in this case; I can not.

Next thing you know they will insert Bruce Willis, flag waving, have stars in their eyes, and everyone gets a happy ending.

Not for me.

Lest we forget.
Very good point! When was the last time Big media got ANYTHING right and accurate? When did they tell anything without watering it down or injecting the vile poison of political correctness into it?

Latest posts