United Mechanics Contract

Hope you guys get an overwhelming NO vote. From what I am hearing you guys will re-vote before we see anything over here. Good luck...

$46.15 x 6% = $2.77 raise
Total $48.92

Thats what I came up with assuming their pay is still at $46.15

I've figured $48.61.
$41.14×6%=$2.47
$41.14+$2.47=$43.61
$43.61+$5.00 License pay=$48.61

What do I win lol. Pretty sad state of union affairs to rely on a non union carrier to set the standard.

Company won. 51.5 % yes

Just read an article on it passing, but was unable to copy and paste it.
So sorry to hear this D757. Lets see how the teamsters end up treating this. With a split membership vote like this, just shows how bad the teamsters have failed the membership, how sad.
The article I read said that this agreement is industry leading when it is not as we all know it. Will be interesting to watch how the teamsters promote it.
Well D, maybe we can get a freakin contract sometime next year. Come Jan of next year I will have a fork stuck in me if we have nothing by then. This company took waaaaay too long and played with the employees waaaaay too much. Thay have lost and are still loosing alot of very, very dedicated employees. Also very sad to sit back and watch. Turning into just another job...

It sucks, they always do!

Yes Matt it does suck. For some GD reason the co. got exactly what the co. wanted from the teamsters, which was just barely over the 50% mark. I hate seeing any contract votes coming in at that kind of rate. It purely means you have a very divided membership. The teamsters should have promoted a big "NO" vote campaign, but instead went out and helped the co. sell this POS to the membership as industry leading, wow!! Typical teamsters. So I forget Matt where will that put you guys on the scale? Is it right at 50? I forget, please refresh my memory.

A bunch of morons voted for this and guys who were beat down by the company stalling and guys way past retirement age who think that the company is actually going to give them the $100k early out.......ha ha ha good luck with that, its not actually in the contract - they dont have to actually give it to anybody.

The chief union negotiator on this is not an aircraft mechanic and doesnt work for United airlines at all so he wasnt one of us and you see how this turned out.

UAL mgmt vs mechanics
Fed mediator vs mechanics
Teamster Airline Division vs mechanics = mechanics lose