United pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are out of touch with reality like most of the east pilot group. None of our two you pilots which we don't have BTW due to the bail out of usair, want to be captains now!! They want INTEGRITY, HONOR and RESPONSIBILITY from the east pilot group, something they don't have. Their are liers and theives as they have shown the industry! They refuse to step up like MEN and take responsibility for their action. No they woulld rather get tid of the union and hope Doug will take the responilbility for the mega million dollar law suit that WILL follow any attempt to even think about touching that award. ALPA protected the S@@Bs on the east property and now that protection is gone. There will be no peace until there is honor and there will be no honor until they accept responsibility for their dumb actions!

I have no respect for the east pilots NONE which why they can never occupy a cockpit that I am working EVER!!! We have no union here now only hatred for the east. They brought this on themselves and I applaud every ALPA pilot that refuses to allow S@@Bs on their aircraft! The east will honor their agreement or there will never be peace PERIOD...

I will not even dignify your arrogant, self righteous, entitled, "we saved your ass" sorry butt with an answer. "People" like you are not worth my time, energy, or more than one two or three lines. So stay over here on the UAUA boards where you can get some sympathy.
BTW, I don't hate the West pilots! I hate ALL pilots! You are all the same! (see first sentence)

I will not even dignify your arrogant, self righteous, entitled, "we saved your ass" sorry butt with an answer. "People" like you are not worth my time, energy, or more than one two or three lines. So stay over here on the UAUA boards where you can get some sympathy.
BTW, I don't hate the West pilots! I hate ALL pilots! You are all the same! (see first sentence)

Then STFU and move on!! The entire industy knows the truth about USairs! Poor broke and needed a bailout. If it were not for us WEST folk you would be right now a cashier Bigboy...

Then STFU and move on!! The entire industy knows the truth about USairs! Poor broke and needed a bailout. If it were not for us WEST folk you would be right now a cashier Bigboy...

Ok, AWA320, you win! You are right. AWA is the Jesus Christ of the airlines. They and you are the SAVIOR of the world! Oh thank you so much for my job! Thank you thank, thank you!! The entire industry owes you guys a big atta boy! That is what you really want, so there. Just please, when the f/a's have one contract, and they WILL before you guys settle your issues, we WILL be integrating crews. Please tell us already before the trip starts WHO you are and WHAT you believe so you can go ahead and kick me off the trip because you are an angry, upset pilot that I would NOT feel SAFE having in the cockpit. If your anger is this deep for the pilots, I am sure your HATRED is as great for the other groups. I will be more than happy to file my pay for that trip because you hate the real US Airways employees.

Hey United. THESE are the true colors of the West (AWA) pilots! You guys are so lucky and should be thankful that now you will have AWA320 and all the AWA pilots to SAVE you guys and make you a better airline. God knows their management has done a superior job of running (further in the ground) this one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moderators:

I thought the name calling was put on notice, especially the word "scab" whether spelled out or substituted (S@@B) it is the same.

Moderators, are you going to uphold the rules you set?

Thanks

bus Driver

Moderators:

I thought the name calling was put on notice, especially the word "scab" whether spelled out or substituted (S@@B) it is the same.

Thanks

bus Driver
Well if you are a scab, why shouldn't the word be used?

Well said, if you are a scab it was your choice, so now you will live with that as long as you are in this industry.................... :lol:

I would not fly this airline. Some of the bus drivers on these BBs need psychiatric hospitalization.

Moderators:

Thanks

bus Driver

Here is I bet one of the ones running to management with complaints about AWA pilots!! You never have to ask why you are not welcome in our cockpits.

Now for your information what Richard was not to use the word "SCAB" he never ever said not to imply it yet there you go in true S@@B form running to tell...

Live with your decision like a man...

Enough.

The name calling stops NOW. That includes the use of the word SCAB.

Next poster using that phrase gets a week off.

I don't care what side you're on the rules are the rules.

AWA320,

Perhaps Richard is unable to monitor this thread 24/7. Are you able to read his first several words?
Behind your keyboard you are calling many thieves and liars. Just in the last few pages.
Do you usually play by the rules?

FA

Moderators:

Thanks

bus Driver

So far we have 2 posters on here suspended for 7 days each. PLUS they got this thread closed. The wind up, name calling and flaming is over NOW.

Also, we warned you about continuing the debate of East/West and who saved who, but some of you don't care to follow the rules.

This thread is closed, and anyone opening another thread like it on the UA board or anywhere else for that matter gets 14 days.

Grow up people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back