Unveiled new US Airways website!

This is a pretty pathetic website migration.

Technology advances needs to be an evolution, not revolution.

Website works okay after reloading twice due to error messages.
However, I updated the schedule for my Palm Pilot and it deleted all of my US Airways data and uploaded the AWA schedule (I deleted "usflights" as directed). It doesn't have east schedule on it, just "America West, now coast to coast", so I'm screwed. Next I loaded the AWA wireless adapter for Palm but it doesn't work at all. So until they update the flight schedule, it is useless. Also, I hate to say it but, the US Airways Schedule for Palm works better and has a better interface.
Grade- C
Fixed it!
Works great :up: .

So apparenty I now have two FF accounts, even though i went thru the whole new sombine account be able to use the website shabang over the phone, but neither of them can be pulled up by res. but i know where all my miles are, they are on the old account that no one can look at. I can't make a reservation online when logged into my account, which they can see exists but cant look at. The nice res person let me know that its a new web site and they are still working on it. Great. Next week im flying midwest (us=-1K MW= +1K).Thier website works. its a connecting flight, but if i like it, screw you US an your RJ. You are about to lose 20 - 30 K.

That is ridiculous. I'm sure UA will not be happy about that. It doesn't make your pax too happy either.

Rumour I heard was that if US or HP flies the route it is not and will not be available on the website. Not sure if this is true. Anyone else?

This has always been the case. HP/US cannot codeshare in nonstop markets where they compete with UA. Only time codeshared nonstop flights will appear is if you are connecting onward to a different destination.

This has always been the case. HP/US cannot codeshare in nonstop markets where they compete with UA. Only time codeshared nonstop flights will appear is if you are connecting onward to a different destination.

OK, that I can see, but what about a connecting flight? I could go PHL-LAX-SFO or PHL-IAD-SFO...UA's transcon service is so much better than US's.

Back