When will HP/US revamping its brand new US Airways website?

Diamondbacks2004

Advanced
Mar 29, 2004
When will America West/US Airways revamping its brand new US Airways website including with Divided Miles program?

When will America West/US Airways revamping its brand new US Airways website including with Divided Miles program?

The new site is set to debut on May 20th, according to a question in the webcast last week. US-East Dividend Miles members will have to make a new online profile, while current FlightFund members won't need to do so.

The beta version has been now available for the past 2 weeks. Of course Sand Castle didnt even ask its members to take it out for a test ride and see what they think!

http://www2.usairways.com

PS As a GP, Im hoping the merger of the 2 Programs wil happen on or after May 30, as May 24-29 Ill be flying a transcon and a couple of short haul flights to earn a 100% mile bonus for the last time ever! :(

I'm bummed they didn't use the interactive AmWest route map. When you move the mouse over a city, the routes come up from that city. Instead, they used the tired US route map. Hard to read, and in pdf format. Ugh!

It looks alot like the old HP site, which is OK for the most part, except for the flight schedule feature. HP's online flight schedule is alot worse than US's and its harder to read bc all the connections pop up in between the n/s flights. OH well.

I'm bummed they didn't use the interactive AmWest route map. When you move the mouse over a city, the routes come up from that city. Instead, they used the tired US route map. Hard to read, and in pdf format. Ugh!

OH CRAP! I was REALLY looking fwd to that! Guess that woujd have been expensive to develop.

I think doing that with all the routes we now fly would get confusing--way too many lines out there! Kind of like the map they put on Compass & theHub at the beginning of the merger. You couldn't read many of the east coast cities because there were too many route lines!

Another option, maybe, would be to just show the cities wihtout the route lines--and have different colors for non-stop than for connecting. So, if you hover over Phoenix--all the non-stop cities would display in blue and all the connecting cities would display in red . .or something like that!

It is good that they kept the low-fare finder matrix though. I'm sure many customers love that tool!

Back