US Airways LAX hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only questions are what is the OD and Rev a city can generate and can you get enough of a premium to make it work. For a hub to really work one needs to be a fortress hub or close to it in order to demand that revenue premium.
Like, at best, the anemic, PHX?

US needs a hub in PIT. The have everything there, like a nice terminal, Donnie Iris concerts, and the stealers! :lol:
Um, I think it is Steelers. YMMV.

In LAX, with all the drive by shootings and high (and not so high) speed chases, who needs a franchise that sucks money from the mundanes? Like us?

I am sorry but how old are you and are you mentally challenged (cough , cough ..a retard) ?? What the hell are you talking about??

I'm 37 and I am just fine. I'm talking about US Airways and that it needs an LAX hub. Assuming if Southwest moves out, then it would be a reality

What are you smoking?

US downsized LAX, the market is saturated and WN will never leave.

No go back to playing Airline Wiz simulator.

You should totally warn someone in WN's network planning department; apparently, they didn't realize that EWR, LGA, PHL, DEN, SFO, etc. are "big."

LGA is not that big. It is small compared to JFK and Newark. Plus Denver and Philadelphia both only have 1 airport and would be dumb and expensive to make another airport just for Southwest. Besides Southwest doesn't have such operations at SFO. It has much larger operations in nearly OAK-IATA code for Oakland International Airport (assuming if you don't know).

Are you serious? LGA is one of the busiest airports in the country, that is why it is slot controlled.

Dude give it up, you dont know what your talking about.

Just like your post on AA about DEL, if a route is losing money an airline is going to cut it out of their network, its about making money, not losing.

Go back to airline CEO simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back