US Pilots Labor Discussion 10/13-- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before USAPA only what the east OR west individually thought mattered, as BOTH had veto power over a joint contract and hence the implementation of a joint seniority list.

I take it that you can't come up with an outside group/organization that shares the East's opinion of the Nic award.

But I'm soon back on the Airbus and none too soon. I love flying the Boeings, but he Airbus has them beat in the comfort department.

A real Boeing pilot wouldn't say that... :eek:

Jim

I take it that you can't come up with an outside group/organization that shares the East's opinion of the Nic award.

A real Boeing pilot wouldn't say that... :eek:

Jim

Don't really care about outside organizations, but I have had lots of individuals tell me they thought it was unfair, including John Prater. Fair is always in the eye of the beholder.

A real Boeing pilot that has actually flown an Airbus might say that.

The company's stalling is the effect of the USAPA-caused seniority dispute. As soon as USAPA accepts the Nic list the company drops the suit and viola, no more impediments to getting a new contract.

OMG, you can't possibly believe that!!!!!!! There are only 2 reasons this company would settle a contract. 1. They sold the outfit or bought somebody and they need this settled to make it happen or 2. The LOA 93 grievance went the way of the East pilots (I don't see that either, but you never know).

Aside from this, there is no amount of "good will" in the hearts of upper management that will cause them to sign on to even an industry standard contract. I think they filed that suit because USAPA took the 9th ruling as gospel and was cranking up the pressure for getting a contract. Suit is filed and contract is toast for the time being.

Am I the only one that sees it like this?

Driver B)

Jim, don't stink up the place..
Nobody is going back to F/O

COMPLETE untruth....
Where is your proof? What happens in the next downsizing?

You will never get your DOH. The best you can hope for is indefinite delay and current LOA 93 pay and work rules, until you (USAPA and their supporters) accept reality.

One must sleep in the bed they make.

Where is your proof? What happens in the next downsizing?

You will never get your DOH. The best you can hope for is indefinite delay and current LOA 93 pay and work rules, until you (USAPA and their supporters) accept reality.

One must sleep in the bed they make.
Make no mistarke, there will never be a NIC list (whatever a NIC is ) on this property. The West must face reality it will never happen and every west guy I have spoken to would give up the NIC in a second for 180ish narrow body pay. They are getting tired of Ferguson's delusional antics.

Your passenger service HP agents had the worst pay and work rules in the industry
OK yes they HAD the worst pay. However the because of the east pilots inability to accept binding arbitration you all still HAVE the worst pay and work rules in the industry.

Enjoy LOA 93!!!

Doesn’t that thing expire?
To go back to non-HP style contract

Where do you think it came from
Are you new to the industry? Nothing expires. It becomes amendable. As soon as you east guys decide to accept binding arbitration and usapa finds enough talent to get a new contract than you can stop bringing down the rest of the industry.

LOA 93 until most of you retire.

OMG, you can't possibly believe that!!!!!!!

Well, of course the company has no interest in paying us more money anytime soon but USAPA's evasion of binding arbitration is still the greatest impediment.

Just think of it. USAPA accepts the arbitrated seniority list then it can start acting like a real union that actually represents all its pilots instead of just the East. Unity is our only weapon against the company. It's up to you.

Doesn’t that thing expire?
To go back to non-HP style contract

Where do you think it came from
As you should be aware, airline contracts dont expire, LOA 93 is part of the CBA, they become amendable. And it didnt come from HP US' Pilots havent met a concession they didnt like, I guess you dont remember all the non-union employees lost in 1992 when the pilots took concessions.

Well, of course the company has no interest in paying us more money anytime soon but USAPA's evasion of binding arbitration is still the greatest impediment.

Just think of it. USAPA accepts the arbitrated seniority list then it can start acting like a real union that actually represents all its pilots instead of just the East. Unity is our only weapon against the company. It's up to you.

Unity is a team sport pal. Not me...US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back