US Pilots labor Discussion 12/4-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's a man who still gets excited about flying. I hope it never wears off, kid!

What happens if you end up flying YOUR Airbus as F/O for less than 1/2 of what you're manking now? For the next 15 years?

I'd tell the manager at McDonalds you're willing to close on the weekends. For less than that fat kid Kevin!

The REAL question YOU should be asking is where does that leave YOU if I do? Obviously making the same OR LESS, DUDE!!!

I'm right and your wrong. Simple as that.

From someone whose legal theory hasn't been right yet, a brave statement made while hiding behind a keyboard.

The Piedmont principle is why we're in this mess. Guys like you former Piedmont guys screwing the junior guys are where the West guys learned it from.

Oh, I am a former Piedmont guy too. I heard all the reasons you guys argued before Kagel. I have little respect for the former piedmont guys like you....your greed is why we are here today.

From one who proudly says he'll undercut others to take their job. Sorta like a prostitute chastising others for not being chaste...

Jim

Mark my words...the labor union movement, at least for pilots, is soon coming to an end.

Did that come from the same brain trust that claimed that USAPA's election victory would be the beginning of the exodus from ALPA? Still waiting for that...

Jim

My legal theory has been correct so far....no vote, no CBA, no Nicolau. Even Wake said that, Jim.

That's not a theory, that's established fact. Of course, that fact goes away if you act on your threat to dissolve the union - that part of your theory is wrong. Just as is your theory is wrong that final and binding is meaningless. How's that going?

At least you admit that you're driven by greed in all of this - but want to blame it on someone, something else as is usual in certain parts of the US world.

You seem to be getting a little shrill. Even desperate. Perhaps some time away from the keyboard would help.

Jim

Maybe not backing the east for pay parody wasn't such a good idea. If letter 93 ends the east F/O's will make more than west captains. Didn't somebody say that all east F/O's are typed?

Yo Dog!

As far as the east type ratings.........Team Tempe are geniuses they haven't figured out that every down bid they put out makes the training float rise! Displacements equal more free type ratings!

Loa 84 pay restoration will have the west in dire straits..........talk about angry pilots!

Hate

BTW, we're not panicking. We're at WAR! We're getting tired of your bull#### and your "flame bait".
This will soon be over. Thank God.

Please "enlighten me" where the 9th said "final and binding".
Ummm...about 45 seconds into Seham's "argument" Judge Bybee comes right after Seham. That was his only line of questioning and the logical conclusion is that binding does mean binding to the good gentleman in the black robe who is deciding this. After that he had nothing else to say. This case is that cut and dry and that's why you've lost AT EVERY TURN.

Get it...we're at WAR.
You've already said that a couple of times.

Make no mistake...the feud this ALPA/"I GOT MINE" entitlement has had and/or will soon destroy the union movement in this county.
Well that's an interesting take, Mr. I Don't Subscribe To The Rule Of Law Because It's Against My Personal Greed And Nicolau Was Senile warning others about being too self centered! Yeah, unionism is being bolstered by guys like you. Sure.

Mark my words...the labor union movement, at least for pilots, is soon coming to an end.
You really are coming across like the redneck I saw on COPS last night as the Broward County Deputies threw his tattoo'd, beer gut swinging tail into the patrol car. What a joke.

I say GOOD RIDDANCE!
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$.

Be careful what you wish for.
Or what? You're really going to show us next time?

There isn't going to be a next time. What's going to happen is enough East pilots are going to join with the West pilots, we're going to keep a union, we're going to take control away from the crazies and we're going to obtain a joint contract. THAT IS WHAT IS COMING YOUR WAY, AND YOU KNOW IT OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE CRAPPING YOUR PANTS!

This thread is getting way out of hand. We have just deleted some posts and given out suspensions.

I am closing this one and starting a new pilots' thread, but READ THE RULES OF THE BOARD again before you even THINK about posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.