Us/west Putting Heritage Logo Declas On A/c

etops1

Veteran
Dec 6, 2003
i saw that us/west is putting heritage logo decals on it's planes to the right side of the 1L door. it reads "usairways" up top and then "operated by america west airlines" on the bottom.

etops1 said:
i saw that us/west is putting heritage logo decals on it's planes to the right side of the 1L door. it reads "usairways" up top and then "operated by america west airlines" on the bottom.
[post="310415"][/post]​
Not that I agree or disagree with it, but the mechs HP mechs at PHX are calling the heritage logo the "circle of death".

everyone is entitled to thier opinion and besides, they are mechanic's . what do you expect? it doesen't surprise me that they would say something to that affect.

tokerboy said:
Not that I agree or disagree with it, but the mechs HP mechs at PHX are calling the heritage logo the "circle of death".
[post="310420"][/post]​

They are probably referring to the fact they are worried about keeping their jobs not that they don't think the airline will survive. They are worried about the the US furloughed techs replacing them. I wish them the best and hope their union does the right thing.

:angry:
etops1 said:
everyone is entitled to thier opinion and besides, they are mechanic's . what do you expect? it doesen't surprise me that they would say something to that affect.
[post="310421"][/post]​
[/quote} I am a mechanic, You Boob! If u don't have the guts to state your function in the company, You don't have the right to insult the mechs!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

EricLv2Fish said:
They are probably referring to the fact they are worried about keeping their jobs not that they don't think the airline will survive. They are worried about the the US furloughed techs replacing them. I wish them the best and hope their union does the right thing.
[post="310422"][/post]​
Thank you,if you weren't trying to be sarcastic, you pretty much nailed it. We realize that the old US guys want thier jobs back and we just want to keep ours. And at this point in the game no one trusts anyone! :) :)

etops1 said:
[post="310421"][/post]​

"mechanics would say something to that affect"what are you trying to say, it almost seems to me that you look down on mechanics, well

B737 MECHANIC said:
"mechanics would say something to that affect"what are you trying to say, it almost seems to me that you look down on mechanics, well
[post="310426"][/post]​
Don't sink to his level b737. Even though ETOPS is probobly "some overpaid, upstairs working,paperpushing,SLUG!!!!" :lol:

i apologize for my remark. i just hate the negativity.

tokerboy said:
Thank you,if you weren't trying to be sarcastic, you pretty much nailed it. We realize that the old US guys want thier jobs back and we just want to keep ours. And at this point in the game no one trusts anyone! :) :)
[post="310424"][/post]​

I wasn't being sarcastic at all tokerboy. Their is alot of anxiety amongst AWA mechanics. I hear scuttle butt in and around the smoke pits. The sooner this gets settled, the better for all.

tokerboy said:
[post="310424"][/post]​

I wasn't being sarcastic at all tokerboy. Their is alot of anxiety amongst AWA mechanics. I hear scuttle butt in and around the smoke pits. The sooner this gets settled, the better for all.

At least the ones I've seen so far are staying on, unlike the Star stickers. They look good btw, regardless of your opinion of the merger.

A furlughed US mechanic cannot bump an active employee under the current IAM contract, that has never happened and won't happen.

And Etops1 is inflight.

I don't have a dog in this fight anymore, but you mechanics at US west need to relax.All your doing is jacking up your blood pressure. Theres a reason that US east is trying to hire mechanics off the street, they exhausted the recall list. People don't want to come back.So chill out and enjoy the ride.

Back